Coolant Outlet Pipe - cracked

so here's my question. I waited for the engine to cool completely to start the bleed process and went out and found a pool of coolant by my front drivers side tire. Looking under the hood there was no tell tale signs of anything that I replaced leaking. (water pump, thermostat and thermostat housing, and water outlet tube) What could the cause be? even the bleed tube next to the fill reservoir was dry as a bone. In case I haven't yet, let me thank everybody for their help and insight with this procedure. I really do appreciate it.

so here's my question. I waited for the engine to cool completely to start the bleed process and went out and found a pool of coolant by my front drivers side tire. Looking under the hood there was no tell tale signs of anything that I replaced leaking. (water pump, thermostat and thermostat housing, and water outlet tube) What could the cause be? even the bleed tube next to the fill reservoir was dry as a bone. In case I haven't yet, let me thank everybody for their help and insight with this procedure. I really do appreciate it.

Degas bottle.

He's retired and doesn't work at ford anymore, he hasn't posted since he told us he retired.

Anyone still on here? Ive got a Ls thats giving me hell. Very nice car gave 400 bucks for. 2002 v8. Overheated since i got it. When i got it, as long as i kept coolant in it, it wouldnt overheat. Eventually after replacing thermostat and flush, and it still over heating, I found a crack in the degas bottle. Replaced that and both hoses going to it. Still getting hot. So i use a block tester. All good on the block test. I'm about to replace the thermostat housing with the jag aluminum thermostat housing and I have yet another thermostat to put in due to the fact i cant guarantee it because its over heated since being replaced and because im already there in replacing the coolant flange... Any other ideas? I'll let yall know what i find after i install it tomorrow.

I'll post my number if i have to. If you got an idea and it fixes it ill seriously send money. Im lost on this thing and every shop ive taken it to are complete jokes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back