Controlling Air Ride on Navigator???

96mustangV6

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ive searched and cant come up with anything. I have a 1998 Lincoln Navigator 4x4. So it has the leveling and air ride on all 4 corners.

Is there any way to where i can lower while parked or anything for show. I dont wanna dump money into aftermarket bags just to raise and lower.

Ive seen the Ray Mode and Kale Mod for the Mark Cars. Can these be used on the Navis. I know u can do sensor lowering but i dont wanna leave it lowered as i pull a trailer every so often and do go off road sometimes to get to some places so like the stock height.

Am i searchin wrong or has no body done it.

Thanks, Ryan

1st of all, doing something like this would put an additional strain on the system. In other words, right now, the system only has to pump up for any weight added. Having to pump the front & rear "from scratch", would make an already old system...work harder. As long as you are aware of this, we're cool.

Anyway, so having something that you could "dump all the air out" front & rear on command, -PLUS- automatically shutting down the system(system stays active for an hour after ignition is turned off) so it pump right back up again?.......is what your looking for?

Members online

No members online now.
Back