Continental to return for 2016

635631717114269770-Lincoln-Continental-02.jpg

yes, its looking real nice!

635631717114269770-Lincoln-Continental-02.jpg

I like it a lot. I have been reading about it for the past 3 hours. Very unique and appealing for the "Quiet Luxury" approach. I am glad they are going back to thier roots. Lincoln has always been the Rolls Royce of the U.S.

I think with this new car, and new design language they'll be on top very quickly. I just hope some day it does get a V8! Even though its unlikely with all this CAFE bs! Maybe we can still hope.

my only question is "where is the trunk" i can easily fit three dead body's in mine ", five or six if i cut them up !..... and i would definitely go in to morning if it didnt have a v-8 . .......just sayin....

sorry i hope you get my humor. lol :)

drew

This is the first Lincoln since my LS that I have truly stated: "I want that!"ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427794648.180772.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427794648.180772.jpg

So long as it is rear wheel drive. If it turns out to be front...it will be dead to me...just like the rest of the current MK-nonsense lineup.

So long as it is rear wheel drive. If it turns out to be front...it will be dead to me...just like the rest of the current MK-nonsense lineup.

Why? That would make it a nightmare to drive anywhere that has snow.

You've apparently not driven a modern RWD car. I live in Michigan. You change your driving habits a little, yes. You equip the car with Blizzaks. You mash the throttle little less. Drive with the slightest amount of finesse and you'll be just fine. (The modern electronic stability systems help a bunch as well.)

Odds are that it will be an AWD car. I don't know why they're avoiding the larger turbo v6 when their competition is packing turbo v8's. Cadillac's 400 hp v6 shouldn't be what they're aiming for when Hyundai gives you a 430 hp v8 for $40k. For luxury car owners, more power (especially torque) is more important than 2-3 mpg.

well. it's just a concept car. remember the Aztek? on the drawing board (concept) it looks so good but the final product..
the number crunchers will take over..

Members online

No members online now.
Back