Continental to return for 2016

635631717114269770-Lincoln-Continental-02.jpg

yes, its looking real nice!

635631717114269770-Lincoln-Continental-02.jpg

I like it a lot. I have been reading about it for the past 3 hours. Very unique and appealing for the "Quiet Luxury" approach. I am glad they are going back to thier roots. Lincoln has always been the Rolls Royce of the U.S.

I think with this new car, and new design language they'll be on top very quickly. I just hope some day it does get a V8! Even though its unlikely with all this CAFE bs! Maybe we can still hope.

my only question is "where is the trunk" i can easily fit three dead body's in mine ", five or six if i cut them up !..... and i would definitely go in to morning if it didnt have a v-8 . .......just sayin....

sorry i hope you get my humor. lol :)

drew

This is the first Lincoln since my LS that I have truly stated: "I want that!"ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427794648.180772.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427794648.180772.jpg

So long as it is rear wheel drive. If it turns out to be front...it will be dead to me...just like the rest of the current MK-nonsense lineup.

So long as it is rear wheel drive. If it turns out to be front...it will be dead to me...just like the rest of the current MK-nonsense lineup.

Why? That would make it a nightmare to drive anywhere that has snow.

You've apparently not driven a modern RWD car. I live in Michigan. You change your driving habits a little, yes. You equip the car with Blizzaks. You mash the throttle little less. Drive with the slightest amount of finesse and you'll be just fine. (The modern electronic stability systems help a bunch as well.)

Odds are that it will be an AWD car. I don't know why they're avoiding the larger turbo v6 when their competition is packing turbo v8's. Cadillac's 400 hp v6 shouldn't be what they're aiming for when Hyundai gives you a 430 hp v8 for $40k. For luxury car owners, more power (especially torque) is more important than 2-3 mpg.

well. it's just a concept car. remember the Aztek? on the drawing board (concept) it looks so good but the final product..
the number crunchers will take over..

Members online

Back