Concept cars from Lincoln site

lostinbass

LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are photos of concept cars from the lincoln site, if you havnt already seem them.

conceptcontinental.jpg

conceptmk9.jpg

conceptmarkx.jpg

conceptaviator.jpg

The Conti and Mark concepts are the sh!t. I'm no fan of the Mark X or that ugly-ass SUV. Now, if we can only kick Lincoln in the ass and get em' to produce these vehicles and whip Caddy's reigning ass!

ditto ally.

the conti is so sexy... i think it would be a huge success... think of that car in black... ::drool::

yeah, the first two are deffinetly the shiznit! wheres the towncar?

Yeah, the first two are intense, there are more photos on the site, interior views, specs, but its in that flash player mode so i cant or dont know how to copy those. These a photo of that half car half suv thing as well. The interiors are like retro-futuristic,kinda cool.
www.lincoln.com
of course

i like em.. but like i've been saying ford really needs to drop almost everything and redesign everything like Cadilliac. Give everything its own look. Make them stand out. Other then oh thats a fusion with a different grill and backside.. thats a crown vic... oh and bring back the v-12

These would be the cars to put Cadillac in their place... I don't much care for the design of the Cadillac cars.

Members online

Back