Compliment

De-marko

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I stopped by to pick up some brew to go to a BBQ tonight and I was walking out another guy sees me getting into the LS. He comes up and says very emphatically, "Man. that car is pretty bad-ass, what is that?" I told him what it was and he says "Wow, that must be a very rare car, I've never seen one before." :p I told him they made them for only 7 years so maybe that is why he hadn't seen one. :D

Always nice to hear a compliment of course ;)

Last week as I'm finishing my breakfast in a bagel shop someone says "the guy in front of the blue car needs to pull out". So I ask him..which car..the one over there? He says..Yeah..the blue bmw. That's yours?

BMW? No. It's not a bmw.

It's a Lincoln.

True story.

Last week as I'm finishing my breakfast in a bagel shop someone says "the guy in front of the blue car needs to pull out". So I ask him..which car..the one over there? He says..Yeah..the blue bmw. That's yours?

BMW? No. It's not a bmw.

It's a Lincoln.

True story.

hahahaha! damm I love that one

BMW? No. It's not a bmw.

It's a Lincoln.

True story.

I hope you punched him is his dirty mouth for talking about your girl that way. BMW. WTF! lol.:D

my first LS was de-badged, and it got called a BMW at least once a week, and thats why i wont de-badge my second one.

and how the hell has he never seen a LS before, at least here, you will pass no less than 4 a day(which is far better than the nine 3-series, an twelve CTS's)

my first LS was de-badged, and it got called a BMW at least once a week, and thats why i wont de-badge my second one.

and how the hell has he never seen a LS before, at least here, you will pass no less than 4 a day(which is far better than the nine 3-series, an twelve CTS's)

and 57 mark viii's. They are rampant here. There are I believe 3 other LSes in my town.

Since I've debadged mine, I get lots of close looks and walk arounds in parking lots, wondering what kind of car it is.

How the hell has he never seen a LS before, at least here, you will pass no less than 4 a day(which is far better than the nine 3-series, an twelve CTS's)

Man, who knows. My car isn't that modded to make it look totally different. Just in my parking lot at work there are three others I see daily. All 3 are 1st gens, a silver, a tannish and a black LSE.

i was with my pops on a used dealership lot, i had come there to buy a 2002 volvo s80 with the twin turbo. while waiting for the salesman, my dad pointed out my first ls. my initial reaction, after walking around the car, was that i've seen this car before and always thought it looks sweet. but, i never stopped to see what it was about. after getting the name- ls- i recalled how it won awards in 2000.

on my second one now. sweet car.

The ultimate compliment is catching CTS, BMW and Merc drivers eyeing your car while at the stoplight :D
Here in Dallas, those are exclusive cars that aren't at all exclusive, if you catch my drift. I think I've seen about 4-6 other LSes on the road, but most of them weren't in the best shape (dirty/messy interior, missing side markers, scratches/dings/dents, etc.). The driver was the best part of some of them (some good lookin' wimenz here :) )

The ultimate compliment is catching CTS, BMW and Merc drivers eyeing your car while at the stoplight :D
Here in Dallas, those are exclusive cars that aren't at all exclusive, if you catch my drift. I think I've seen about 4-6 other LSes on the road, but most of them weren't in the best shape (dirty/messy interior, missing side markers, scratches/dings/dents, etc.). The driver was the best part of some of them (some good lookin' wimenz here :) )

same here, i see a few hoop-d looking LS's, they get them so cheap too!

Coming out of the gym last Thursday, some guy asked me if I had any engine mods. He said that at first he thought it was a Cobra. lolz...

I know huh, that is the first time anyone has mistaken my LS for a Mustang...

I get BMW all the time, but cobra was a first.

What ignorant b00bs :p
Especially when it comes to your LS Andrizzle (and a lot of others on here, eg. Pektel, Loud, Rollin).

Members online

Back