Complete ring and pinion w/ install kit -JEGS

torquemonkey

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Having been alot of talk about a gear change out. Here is one example of where to get your parts. I had ordered kit #555-60027K.

From the catalog,p.161-H;
high quality heat treated gear sets with a Richmond Gear complete installation kit, two quarts of Red Line 80W140 differential lube and a 4oz. bottle of Jeg's own limited slip additive. Each installation kit includes pinion and carrier bearings, pinion and carrier shims, pinion nut, crush sleeve, pinion seal, cover gasket, gasket sealer, ring gear bolts, thread locker sealant, marking compound and installation instructions. Forged and machined in the USA!

jegskit555600xxK.jpg

4.10-4.56 gears is the way to go! 4.30's were awesome in my 95...

torquemonkey said:
Having been alot of talk about a gear change out. Here is one example of where to get your parts. I had ordered kit #555-60027K.

high quality heat treated gear sets with a Richmond Gear complete installation kit, two quarts of Red Line 80W140 differential lube and a 4oz. bottle of Jeg's own limited slip additive. Each installation kit includes pinion and carrier bearings, pinion and carrier shims, pinion nut, crush sleeve, pinion seal, cover gasket, gasket sealer, ring gear bolts, thread locker sealant, marking compound and installation instructions. Forged and machined in the USA!

I believe that to be for the solid axle iron pumpkin which is no biggie but you won't need the gasket and you will need axle bearings and seals as well as at least one half-shaft nut. Traction lock not included. ;)

torquemonkey said:

How much is the kit?

how much did ou end up paying for that kit with the axel bearings and seals? i want to order one right away

Members online

No members online now.
Back