Cobrastar

invisiblem0nst3r

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
WHERE CAN I GET THE COBRA STAR EMBLEMS??? does the cobra intake fit the gen 1?

Follow my arrow.

Click this link ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Then after you click that link click this link to answer your intake question.

How many sets does it take to get nother run done? I am not sure but there seems to be enough newbies here that want them. I myself am in for two sets if and when a run goes.

I would prepay for two sets.

How about all the newbies that want them get on this thread and get something going or should we start a new thread for it. I know in the past everyone says I want I want then it takes a year to do it. Why is it so difficult to get this done. I know it is not LMS it is us out here not doing what we say we will.

Give us the price and lets go from there. Please!!!!!

All right

Lets do this give me a pay pal address I'm ready I want two sets just in case I buy another mark.

Emblems

I would probably pre order a set,
I have a set I ordered like 2 years ago and still haven't put on because I have a big dent in my passenger fender. Before that happened, I was worried about someone stealing them where I was living. terrible, right?
Anyhow, I am going to put my set on soon and would like more for after I paint my car.
I also need more of the Lincoln Motorsport window stickers... the sun down here is hell on them.

i wouldnt mind pre paying for a set. how much are they?
I really want one as my emblem for my chrome mesh grill.

Somebody make another official thread....looks like we have half the orders here!

There are more in the autoparts for sale as well. I think Geno needs to step in and we can get the prepay going.

Members online

No members online now.
Back