CobraStar EMBLEMS ARE DONE!!!*PICS*

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
FINALLY here they are.

ALL metal, 3d protruded, mirror chrome finish, very heavy and nice, well made and well painted SUPER SHINY. I am speechless, these came out so damn good!!!!!!

No pricing has been released as of yet but it will be in the $24.99-$29.99 range each.

cstaremblemnew1a.jpg

cstaremblemnew2a.jpg

cstaremblemnew3a.jpg

cstaremblemnew4a.jpg

cstaremblemnew5a.jpg

cstaremblemnew6a.jpg

cstaremblemnew7a.jpg

cstaremblemnew8a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:yourock:

Excellent! When can I get my hand on them? I need 4 of them

Geno, those look great! I'll buy some when you're ready to start taking orders.

Well to get the first run minimum it will require a decent number of pre paid pre orders. Like I said before Ill have all that info in the next week or even sooner (hopefully).

The way you see them is the way they were done.

The large black area is cool because you can put your actual paint code in there, that would look SLAMMIN'

The star would look good red. Ill photoshop a few different variations soon.

MHM! Sign me up! Ill take atleast one in my color of green.

:eek2: in the word's of tony the tiger theeeeerrre great i want one:waving: i have to say that is a wonderful job

:bow:

Can these be made to face the same way on the car like the factory cobra emblems? You shoe the pass. side, how bout the drivers side?

cstaremblemnew4a2.jpg

Those are awesome, when you start selling them or start taking pre-orders let me know and I'll take some. You did a great job with those. :headbang:

looks bad a$$ even without the red star, dont go out of your way i can paint my own just send me a mess when you are ready for sale

chickenviii said:
looks bad a$$ even without the red star, dont go out of your way i can paint my own just send me a mess when you are ready for sale

Of course were not going to paint them, you can do whatever you want with them.

I will announce pricing and how many pre paids we will need in the next few days.

93dohcgt said:
Can these be made to face the same way on the car like the factory cobra emblems? You shoe the pass. side, how bout the drivers side?

Certainly I will do that if anyone want's to pony up another LOAD of loot for ANOTHER tool and die, sure np. Right now this is it, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it able to withstand underhood heat? (thinking valvecover)

do they have a slight curve to them or can you heat them up to put a slight curve on them.. i would like to use that on my custom grill instead of the reg. cobra.. i know im asking a lot here but you've never failed us before.. DON"T START NOW!!!

devilchild said:
do they have a slight curve to them or can you heat them up to put a slight curve on them.. i would like to use that on my custom grill instead of the reg. cobra.. i know im asking a lot here but you've never failed us before.. DON"T START NOW!!!

No they are flat but do conform well when well placed on a fender. The grill would look AMAZING with this in the center!

what would be the best way to paint the NorthStar red? and what type of paint would you recommend?

Members online

No members online now.
Back