cobrastar decals

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i want a set from geno, i would like a windshield banner but will take the rear 1/4 gglas ones, how much and do i order from LMS? colors available? :L :GotPics:

Here is what they look like on the car.

LMS Decal 03.JPG

Cobra MarkVIII said:
how much were they????? if you dont mind me asking.

Cobra MarkVIII
The 1/4 window decals are $10.00 a set with $1.00 s&h, the large 14 inch tall CobraStar for the back window is $10.00. If you get all 3 it's $23.00 shipped.

Geno, do we just callyou or cab we mail in a M.O.?I can do either, my credit card is maxed so it would have to be M.O. or check....post and let me know! thanks Jeff

viiiball said:
Geno, do we just callyou or cab we mail in a M.O.?I can do either, my credit card is maxed so it would have to be M.O. or check....post and let me know! thanks Jeff
Whatever is easier for you.

Are you going to be selling them at the meet? I want two also! Those are sweet! If not I'll call ya ;)

Thanks,
Debi

ONEBADMK8 said:
Call me up for the wheels too! We have them on sale right now with FREE shipping!

you will get a call real soon, i get my next paycheck this thursday and i'll be making a call then

yup mespock knows me well, the meet near Chicago in about 10 days.

I will order them today, I see your number, but are they avail online order? I read above where someone referred to a url, but I could not see one up there (cept for the ones in your signature, even then I have no item #) I can do either, call ya or online order. Just let me know - Thanks

Thank you too mespock, you know I need a keeper!

Debi

Members online

No members online now.
Back