cobra wheels!

LSGhost

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was just wondering a quick question if anybody knows i dont feel like going into detail with anything rite now but... a buddy of mine has an extra set of wheels from his 2003 cobra and was wondering if they will bolt rite on to my Ls i think 03 cobra wheels would looks effn sic imo

IIRC - Cobras use a bolt pattern of 5x114.3mm and the LS uses 5x108mm

Yes that is correct Quik.
Although, I believe someone on this site is in the process (or maybe finished) with replicating Cobra wheels to fit the LS. I'm sure he will respond once he sees the Thread title.

I know he was doing the Cobra R and another year Cobra replica, but were the '03 Cobra wheels part of it?

IIRC, there are Cobra R wheels that fit the T-Bird (MN-12, not DEW-98), so they'll have the correct bolt pattern, if not the best offset.

IIRC, there are Cobra R wheels that fit the T-Bird (MN-12, not DEW-98), so they'll have the correct bolt pattern, if not the best offset.

You are correct they were a prototype wheel that actually got produced some what they were for the SVT thunderbird. My brother has a set on his 91 tbird they are 17x7

One day while looking at my cobra and ls, I wondered if the cobra wheels would swap onto the ls. Long story short: they don't fit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back