Cobra R rims fit mark Viii for sale

Goddard-MarkVIII

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have cobra R rims for sale fit mark viii they have a small skuff on one rim about a inch but thats it almost perfect condition.

Asking 450 plus shipping. Let me know

No tires included

They are 17" x 9" with a 5 lug on 4.25" (108mm) bolt pattern.
3o33p23ldZZZZZZZZZ94kb69b511721931f66.jpg

I stole them...haha i bought them..and yeah its They are 17" x 9" with a 5 lug on 4.25" (108mm) bolt pattern.

yeah but how many mm offset is what he's looking for. Might say on the wheel somewhere.

Its how the wheel will be positioned in the wheel well, or if it will be sticking out past the fenders.

Got any other pictures of them? On car?

damm!!!! it figures!! I just bought chrome saleen speedstars from brad the other day:mad:

shipping to 48182? and if you would like just give me a call at 734 735 2619 thanks my name is nick

I stole them...haha i bought them..and yeah its They are 17" x 9" with a 5 lug on 4.25" (108mm) bolt pattern.

Ok you bought them.
Did you get them form Here?
If so Brad could give you the offset numbers which might help you sell them.
Also post more detailed pictures....lets see the skuff.

do the come with tires

do they come with tires and what kind of shape are they in because I really want them for my 97 mark VIII robert call me at 520-471-5106

Nice, I ask if u take paypal and u don't respond for three days then u post sold. Excellent way to do business, but typical of northwesterners. Sorry if this comes off harsch geno, but that ain't the way we do business down south.

I had a PM then a phone call and they were sold(pending) the day of the post. I was just waiting on payment and shipment. It is true you messaged me, but really you were the second in line. I don't know how you people do it down south, but us North westerners don't whine. I post sold when they were shipped.

Wow, I just reread every post and not one mentions a "pending" sale. Imagine that:shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back