Cobra Intake

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
You've probably seen pictures of this engine . This is one sweet set up. Does anyone know if this is a direct bolt on installation? By adding this intake, how much extra HP do you gain with this intake? Are there any know problems that may arise? Does this affect the check engine light at all? This is 94m5's car. He told me that MAD1STGEN did this for him. He is no longer on this forum. Anyway, what are everyone's thoughts about this?

GMAN

GMAN said:
You've probably seen pictures of this engine . This is one sweet set up. Does anyone know if this is a direct bolt on installation? By adding this intake, how much extra HP do you gain with this intake? Are there any know problems that may arise? Does this affect the check engine light at all? This is 94m5's car. He told me that MAD1STGEN did this for him. He is no longer on this forum. Anyway, what are everyone's thoughts about this?

GMAN
the link doesn't work and i really want to know what your talking about, sounds interesting.... :Beer

no, he did'nt do it for me, I bought the car with the mods that are on it.

His user name is modpwr on this forum. You can't link directly to webshots. Just click on the link to my 95 Mark in the sig

94m5 said:
no, he did'nt do it for me, I bought the car with the mods that are on it.

His user name is modpwr on this forum. You can't link directly to webshots. Just click on the link to my 95 Mark in the sig
Sorry, my mistake. Do you have any check engine lights or anything?

I still have yet to install mine. Not only and I busy with mid-terms, but I need the bolts, intake tube, and gaskets. And I could use some install help as to what plugs into where...

Members online

No members online now.
Back