Cobra intake/MMR Deletes/Aeromotive FPR

Where can I get a PSR short runner? Do I ship them the intake? I'm planning on getting a high stall converter eventually as well...

Of the top of my head Paul's High Performance does it and I know one or two other shops you probably heard of but I cant remember now. IIRC these shops charge a core or you can ship them your intake. Are you on the Corral.net at all? There is a guy on there NA SVT I think his name is that does them and has a good rep. I have talked back and forth with him about what I have planned and he was very helpful.

Most important is be confident in who's doing the work. Any idiot with a torch to melt the epoxy to get the runners out and a welder can say they know how to do it but shorten the runners to much and you will KILL low end. I have seen intakes on ebay that had only a couple of inches on runner left. That might work well with 20lbs of boost revving to 9k but you will hate it and it won't do dick for your street car.

My plan is to use the Cobra rails with first gen fuel lines

Interesting idea. That might work well. Max expect another phone call.

I plan on deleting the EGR for the time being just because I'm lazy but would rather have it hooked up. I'm not modding the Cobra intake in a way I cant hook it back up when I get around to it.

That was a solution to a problem that I have been thinking about for a while... just came to me looking at the pic lol...

I'm glad I have a spare motor I can mock up my EGR tube on...

I got a smog hook up, and if that doesn't work I can always swap back to the gen 2 intake...

The cobra fuel rail would have to be used. Then like kk said make a new egr tube. It might not be to hard to tap a new hole on the cobra cover to connect to the original egr.

Members online

No members online now.
Back