Close race against Nissan 370Z

95sc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Was it or not :D:D:D

17'' stock 03 Cobra rims , first #s shown on the boards before the 1/4 mile times are 60 foot times :eek::eek:

YouTube - Nissan 370Z vs Mark VIII LSC

dsc08142copy2.jpg

dsc08140o.jpg

dsc08139.jpg

lol@that being close...
that mark is a beast! who's car is that?

Nice! You should of came out for the Drag day we had there about a month ago!

Is that burbank. Me think I want 03 cobra instead of saleen.

Wow that was fuggin sweet!!!! That was just a beautiful launch. Wish I could get a launch like that, gonna need some drag radials though!! :lol:

600hp really moves that thing well. :D

Thats the best launching Mark VIII I have ever seen. Ive never seen one that could be reved up on the line like that. What kind of tires are in the rear? I saw on one of the videos there 315-35-17 M/T DR is that correct. What gears are in the rear? What stall? Thanks Don

On youtube he goes by 95sc, he has several videos on youtube. just go to youtube and search for lincoln markVIII. This guy has a big kill list, mustang gts/cobras, sti's, camaros,even a supra with a big turbo. This lsc is insane and stupid fast, it is one of the fastest marks around.

On youtube he goes by 95sc, he has several videos on youtube.

its burbanks car and 95sc is his brother.

as far as whats done to it i know he has a vortec on it but thats all i know for sure. willing to bet the entire engine is built too

and dmaup i think bryon is too strict on the cage rules for him to come and play

its burbanks car and 95sc is his brother.

as far as whats done to it i know he has a vortec on it but thats all i know for sure. willing to bet the entire engine is built too

and dmaup i think bryon is too strict on the cage rules for him to come and play

My mistake I knew it was one of those guys, thanks for the corection.

The engine is a cobra motor,stock exhaust, 5 to 8 lbs of boost,3500 stall tc I think he still has the airbags in it. Any how all you noobs need to do is some searching, there are a few more fast marks and most of the owners are on here. Good luck1

The engine is a cobra motor,stock exhaust, 5 to 8 lbs of boost,3500 stall tc I think he still has the airbags in it. Any how all you noobs need to do is some searching, there are a few more fast marks and most of the owners are on here. Good luck1

No that is incorrect.

That is wrong. He has 600 hp and I can tell you first hand that you cant get 600 hp with 8psi, I run 8 psi.

12 PSI of boost....

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=584205&postcount=13
Sorry I was busy for the last few days but here is the list of mods.

ENGINE:
Forged bottom end with:
Cobra Crank
Manley rods with ARP 2000 bolts
Manley Flat top Pistons (0.020 over)
SHM Piston rings.
Rotating assembly was balanced and prepared by Seanhylandmotorsports and the Engine was reassembled by ME.
Stock heads ported by Me to match IMRC deletes.
Cobra Intake manifold( Ported by me and runners were shortened 2 inches)

POWER ADDER:
Vortech V2 S trim running 12 PSI of boost.(3.2 Reichard racing 6 rib Pulley)
Anderson Meth Injection.
Upgraded Bypass Valve.
Reichard racing Manual belt tensioner and steel cobra tensioner help keeping the belt tight.

FUEL:
42 Injectors
255 Walbro HP fuel Pump.

Exhaust:
Kooks Headers from SCP.
Dual 2.5 inch into single 3.5 inch pipe and 3.5 inch Dynomax straight through muffler.

Trans:
Stock and original Trans with 94k miles on it with J Mod.
Dirtydog 4200 stall Torque Converter.
2 trans coolers.
trans temp gauge.

Rear end and suspension:
Stock rear end with 4.10 gears and track lock.
03 cobra coupe rear shocks.
KYB front shocks.
Coil over conversion and lowered over 2 inches.
Front sway bar removed.
Hub swapped to 4.5" bolt pattern.
Weld Prostar Wheels.
MMX driveshaft.

Bolt ons or supporting mods.
80mm C&L MAF
Meziere Electric water pump.
BBK 65mm Throttle body.

And a Driver mod

$$$$$$$$

The fun part is hearing the Nissan hit the chip trying to keep up :)

I didnt hear the Z bounce off the rev limiter but I did hear the Mark bounce off its limiter.

damn. still sick to see mikes car.!!!

Yeah guys keep guessing on what he has.
All i know is its fast.. very fast

;)

damn. still sick to see mikes car.!!!

Yeah guys keep guessing on what he has.
All i know is its fast.. very fast

;)

It his post.....I guess he could have naded the motor by now and built a new one.

It wouldn't shock me.

He keeps it up and soon the doors wont shut. ;)

Staff online

Members online

Back