Clears?

91lincTownEx

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get 91 Lincoln Towncar clear tail lenses? I seen them many times and am thinking about getting them. Thanks

I didnt think anyone made them for lincoln towncars other than the headlights for the eighties towncars and the navigators.

Take the assembly out and see if the red is a separate lens that can be removed. I've seen some rear lights modded like that. You may need to separate the assembly to open it up and then glue it back together.

driller said:
Take the assembly out and see if the red is a separate lens that can be removed. I've seen some rear lights modded like that. You may need to separate the assembly to open it up and then glue it back together.

Thats what I did for my M7!

I'vr erad somewhere else that you have to seperate the lens apart to get them clear as mentioned above... Someone on another Lincoln Forum inquired about making some about 6 months ago, but never came thru with it...

That is what you have to do. I don't like it after I did it. I want to change back. But one of the reasons I did it. Was bcoz one of my lens were cracked. One big thing, find the red light bulbs first. I used the red covers that only last a few hours before melting down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back