Cleaning out Garage!

Dmaup

94m5 wanna be
Reaction score
Contact seller
With all the stuff I have done to my car I have a bunch of stuff I don't need anymore. All prices don't include shipping and are OBO

Octistars w/ tires SOLD The tires are Fuzion HRI's with around 5k miles on them. They still have the rubber nubs on them. I will seperate the wheels and tires for $175 each.

IMG_20110623_183137.gif

IMG_20110623_183230.gif

IMG_20110623_183146.gif

The tires may be spoken for I'll have to double check before I make a deal for sure.

Mark VIII Spare Tire $50 The thing looks brand new and I have no use for it anymore.

IMG_20110623_183153.gif

Mark VIII Front Calipers $25 Worked good when I took them off the car. Have the brackets laying around also.

IMG_20110623_183322.gif

Sniper tune software SOLD I'm tired of looking at it and it has one open tune left. Make me an offer.

IMG_20110122_171406.gif

Stock Gen 2 intake and fuel rail Make offer!

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions....

Last edited:
I think I want it but I am trying to see what can exactly be done with this. Got a part number for it? Is it "locked" like a sct one does once used?

SO with one tune I set it up and flash it, Then am I screwed if I need to tweek it or can I make adjustment to that tune over and over but just can't have a "flip chip" type thing with multiple tunes ? If I can keep adjusting the one tune over and over I am sold and want it

You can tune it over and over. They come out of the box able to do two cars but he is using one of the tunes.
You can also buy more tuning "bullets" from Sniper for fairly cheap and tune as many cars as you want. Its a very user friendly setup but also limited in end user adjustability.

At work on my phone now. Ill respond to pm's when I get to a real computer

Yep I called them today. I want it send me info for payment ill pay today.

I'd like the octi's and tires if there not spoken for. Are they rust/peeling/curb rash free and are the center caps included?

Is this Tampico il?

You can tune it over and over. They come out of the box able to do two cars but he is using one of the tunes.
You can also buy more tuning "bullets" from Sniper for fairly cheap and tune as many cars as you want. Its a very user friendly setup but also limited in end user adjustability.

SO with one tune I set it up and flash it, Then am I screwed if I need to tweek it or can I make adjustment to that tune over and over but just can't have a "flip chip" type thing with multiple tunes ? If I can keep adjusting the one tune over and over I am sold and want it

What laser said... Thanks for the assist man.

I'd like the octi's and tires if there not spoken for. Are they rust/peeling/curb rash free and are the center caps included?

Is this Tampico il?

You are not the first. Rust free, yes. Peeling free, yes. Rash free No. They are 14 year old wheels. Driven in IL there whole life so there not perfect. I would rate them at a 7/10 (Hence the wheels and practically new tires for a little more than the tires cost). There are marks from where someone had put the weights on the outside of the wheel. One wheel has a slow leak (5lbs a week) after it sits for a winter. Every spring I took it in and It was fixed until I parked it for the winter. Yes center caps are included. I think thats everything.

You are not the first. Rust free, yes. Peeling free, yes. Rash free No. They are 14 year old wheels. Driven in IL there whole life so there not perfect. I would rate them at a 7/10 (Hence the wheels and practically new tires for a little more than the tires cost). There are marks from where someone had put the weights on the outside of the wheel. One wheel has a slow leak (5lbs a week) after it sits for a winter. Every spring I took it in and It was fixed until I parked it for the winter. Yes center caps are included. I think thats everything.

Meh, nevermind. Had to think about it in my head for awhile and figured they're just not for me. They'd be used for winters anyways. Great price though and whomever gets these is lucky. gl

If the wheels/tires are still available price shipped to 32804?. If already sold gratz.

Members online

No members online now.
Back