Chrome Snowflakes

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
They can be your's for a cool $1000 shipped. :shifty:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Whee...Parts_Accessories&hash=item336cd53b7d&vxp=mtr

I heard they were made in very limited numbers. Not a bad looking wheel(Anything's better then reg sf's). So I started doing a little search for some better examples:

3006290032_large.jpg

3006290033_large.jpg

3006290031_large.jpg

3006260012_large.gif

3006290021_large.jpg

Pretty sure those were rechromed, but they look really nice imo.

Now I can't really tell in the ad, but are they chromed like the 20 spokes? Chrome outside/painted inside?

That ain't Tommys car... they do look good, I have only seen 1 ever in person in a junkyard in L.A.

I haven't seen those either! I kinda like them.... But, I also liked the painted snowflakes my moms 94 TC Signature had on it too.

They look good... for snowflakes. But then again, they're still snowflakes, which are my least favorite stock Mark VIII wheel (well, it's a tie between snowflakes and 20-spokes). No offense toward anyone on here running them- I had snowflakes on mine the whole time I had it. I do like the black painted/powdercoated snowflakes though with the aluminum lip like some of you guys are doing. I'm probably going to have one of my sets of snowflakes done up like that to run on my next Mark. Oh, and as for pricey snowflakes, I saw a local guy on Craigslist a few nights ago trying to sell a set of snowflakes for $250. If they were worth that much, I think all of us would be lining up to sell our extra sets of snowflakes :rolleyes:.

Members online

No members online now.
Back