Chrome Mark VIII wheels

oilburner101

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of chrome wheels off my 93 MarkVIII. They are the 10-spoke design. Their in great condition has the smallest amount of curb rub for maybe 5 inches in length on one of the wheels and 1 inch on another. Don't get me wrong the curb damage is almost unnoticeable i tried to get a picture of but it is so minimal that it doesn't show up on the camera. The center caps are in all good shape and there is a crack in the chrome towards the center of the hub on one of the wheels.
The wheels are currently mounted with 3 Cooper tires that are in good shape and a good amount of rubber on them and 1 wheel is mounted with an Pirelli tire that seems to be dry rotted a bit.

WILL SELL WITH OR WITHOUT TIRES WHICHEVER IS DESIRED

SHIPPING
I am located in Easton PA zip code 18040 which is about 1 1/2 hours north of Philadelphia bordering New Jersey
will give shipping quote based on zip code
also available for pickup

PRICE
500 obo

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

You may want to ck and or return.....

emails and or pm's to sell your wheels. I am not trying to be rude, but if u need to get rid of whatever asap .... Well you get the point.

good luck, and holla

Mike

Mikeboyy@aol.com

SOLD to ME & they look Sporty vs Octastars luxury???

And i love them. They are MINT!!!!!! I took off the Octastars which were in very nice shape,

BUT CHROME 10 SPOKES RULE ON BLACK GEN 2s!!!!

thanks oil burner steve

Mike C

MIKEBOYY@AOL.COM

Mike do you want to sell the ostars? no tires just the wheels, how much? do i have anything you might need we can do a partial trade maybe? i want to ditch my snowflakes so bad, now that i buffed my green 93 its screaming " I NEED CHROME " !!!!!!

Hey Jamie I'm Sure You Have Lots Of Things I Want....

BUT, I really want to sell them together locally. I just went to P.A. yesterday

TO GET THE 10 SPOKES AND last night at 1:00 a.m. I had to get them mounted

with GOODYEAR ASSURANCE TRIPPLETREADS and I am happy again. This is

the link to craigslist and it shows

my new MARK VIII LSC I bought in may. with the O'STARS on it

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pts/847631255.html

Jamie I will let u know if I change my

mind. I do need a mint BLACK REAR NEON as mine has a little moisture in it.

Do u have any ADDCO 1-1/8 REAR SWAY BARS lol

The O'STARS are gone to a local member.....

from the Mark VIII State of New York board. And a very nice guy I might add. And they look real nice on a gen2
base silver frost.

Members online

No members online now.
Back