Chicago gas hits $3.33 a gallon! How much are you paying?

i just went to the gas station today
took the turus ina nd the lincoln in
fulled them both up almost 100 dollars if they hadnt alredy had gas in them it would have been easy 125 im thinking maybe a little less not shure but also counting the
5 gas cans that i filled up i found a station that had premium for 2.75 a gallon
bp ewwwwwwwww
i never yous bp but when every one els is 3.09 ill yous Bp
god help me

i had 5
gas cans
2 and half gallon cans and 3 5 gallons cans filled them all up to the top
put them in garage and sed anyone touchs ill kill you :)

here my plan if gas prices hit 4 dollars a gallon in CLeveland
I remember when i was in the hospital with a broken ankle
3 weeks in hosptal 3 week home in bed
6 more week not driving 2 more weeks nor driving alone
get the idea
same thing when i had my ACL surgery

Ill just shoot my sellf in the knee or ankle by acident this time
And presto 3 to 4 months of no buying gas and
saving up my own gas refinerys Lol called Money in the bank no spending on gas
no driving for 4 months :)
that only if it hits 4 a gallon

Evian said:
I know in Europe gas cost a lot more but they get free health care with those huge gas prices. What are we getting? They say that the refinaries can't make enough for demand. My foot. If president bush cared about us. He would have the army core of engineers erecting new refinaries every month. Now I have got to pay $3.33 a gallon. Sorry for boiling over, but I think more Americans need to start complaining. Whats the situation in your area?
:F

Attn: Admin - This thread needs to be moved to the political forum.

There isn't a shortage of oil, there's a distribution problem, mostly due to environmental regulations and reformulation requirements. I do agree that Bush could do us a lot of good by suspending all gas taxes and regulations for awhile, but he didn't make all this happen. It's the environmentalists that oppose us drilling for oil, not Bush.

Ours is $2.65/gal here in Louisville.

premium gas here in Orlando i have seen a few that are $2.71, the highest i have seen is $3.03... yuck!

$3.53 in the far western suberbs of Chicago for regularwas the highest I saw the lowest was $2.89 that was at 1:15 today,they say its going up.We are all getting *owned*

i know you are going to hate me for this, but you americans don't realise how lucky you are when it comes to gas prices. Gas is $4.41 USD a gallon here now.

thier need to be a big internet grass route movement to start a Don't
buy gas day. I would think it mite drop prices or atleast let them know how we feel! this monday would be a good day since it's a holladay

Gasoline price gouging??

Evian said:
I know in Europe gas cost a lot more but they get free health care with those huge gas prices. What are we getting? They say that the refinaries can't make enough for demand. My foot. If president bush cared about us. He would have the army core of engineers erecting new refinaries every month. Now I have got to pay $3.33 a gallon. Sorry for boiling over, but I think more Americans need to start complaining. Whats the situation in your area?
:F

Indianapolis, August 31 - Gasoline prices soared to $3.50 a gallon at some central Indiana stations Wednesday morning. Many stations posted more than a 50 cent a gallon increase. :Bang

buddylee said:
buy gas day. I would think it mite drop prices or atleast let them know how we feel! this monday would be a good day since it's a holladay
i forgot to mention this but my mom told me today when i picked her up from temple from torah study tomarow is saposed to be a jewish no buy gas day but its could be for everyone ::)

$3.01 for shell v-power....in beachwood nj. it's rediculous!!! I might sell my mark and buy a 10-speed. :thread:

3.00 a gallon in Wichita, for premium yesterday this is ridiculos!!! one Hurricane did this, they had to know it was gonna happen sooner or later!! A great place for refining oil,the Gulf Coast!!! I can remember when we had 4 refinery's around here now they are all gone.. I also remember when gas was .79 cents a gallon back in 1998, looks like the cheap gas is history.

buddylee said:

:I That is the ONLY way we are going to get cheaper prices!

out here on li for the most part its 3.19-3.20 for 93... however driving around today a lot of places(not even fullserve) are at $3.69 for 93

Uhh...I hate to break this to you but they could flood the market with oil and it wouldn't do a thing. You can blame the high prices of oil on tree hugging hippies who won't let the oil companies build new refineries. Every time one of those things is proposed we as Americans bitch like crazy cause we don't want to live next to one. Don't blame the President for this. Blame yourself. We keep buying gas guzzling SUV's and don't want to build up the infrastructure to sustain our insatiable appetite for petrolium. The Republican heavy south was the only place willing to allow such facilities to be built. So your Bush bashing is misplaced. Go yell at greenpeace...

our gas just shot up over 50 cents a gallon because of Katrina. I took some pics of gas lines, I'll post them when I get a chance.

FreeFaller said:
Uhh...I hate to break this to you but they could flood the market with oil and it wouldn't do a thing. You can blame the high prices of oil on tree hugging hippies who won't let the oil companies build new refineries. Every time one of those things is proposed we as Americans bitch like crazy cause we don't want to live next to one. Don't blame the President for this. Blame yourself. We keep buying gas guzzling SUV's and don't want to build up the infrastructure to sustain our insatiable appetite for petrolium. The Republican heavy south was the only place willing to allow such facilities to be built. So your Bush bashing is misplaced. Go yell at greenpeace...

:I

Ok how does this sound? The news report says that gas prices will soar to $5.00per gallon in the metro detroit area in the next two weeks or something like that. F***in Bush is a Dumb*$$ :q

The fact that you all keep blaming the President is asinine. Check your facts...the President wants to build more refineries. Especially in California. But homeowners (average joe American) keeps listening to bunny huggers and won't let it happen. Sheesh...

Gas has hit $6 a gallon in Atlanta, most of the southeast has an 8 day supply left. If they can not get the lines running again, most of which are in New Orleans, the entire southeast will shut down.

buddylee said:

So, when everyone who participates in this buys all their gas the Sunday before or the Tuesday after, do you still think it will cahnge anything???

Members online

Back