Chicago gas hits $3.33 a gallon! How much are you paying?

I filled up right before prices shot up, last week, and I have enough to last me till next Friday. Maybe I'll miss the whole thing and prices will drop back down to "normal" by the time I have to fill up.

Today, gas prices reached $3.66 for regular. The no name gas stations are running out of gas. President Bush has handled this situation as he has handled the disaster with Katrina (at a snails pace). The American publics eyes are finally starting to open. They are exactly seeing the idiot they have in office. I am amazed he didn't go back on vacation again. Bush was touring the disaster zone today. Did you notice that he didn't stop by the football stadium? Imagine the reception he would have gotten!

all the pipelines are working again, so gas should be coming down a bit pretty soon.

Evian said:
Today, gas prices reached $3.66 for regular. The no name gas stations are running out of gas. President Bush has handled this situation as he has handled the disaster with Katrina (at a snails pace). The American publics eyes are finally starting to open. They are exactly seeing the idiot they have in office. I am amazed he didn't go back on vacation again. Bush was touring the disaster zone today. Did you notice that he didn't stop by the football stadium? Imagine the reception he would have gotten!

I'd like to see YOU stop by the football stadium. And bring any sisters and girl cousins with you. Sheesh. At least he's doing something about it. The only people sitting on their a$$es are you Fiberal Fingerpointers.

Gas prices are starting to go down in Tulsa last night , I saw on the news that prices were down by at least 10 cents a gallon, this was last night from$3.19 a gallon to $3.09.

Members online

No members online now.
Back