Checking intrest! Parting out 2001 LS sport!

66coupe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking at picking up a 01 LS sport for some parts and was wondering if there was any intrest in any of the other parts!

It's a black LS with the 3.9 that has been wrecked in the front. Hood, front bumper, headlights, fenders are trashed but everything else is good!! Let me know if there is any intrest in any of the parts and I will let you know when I pick the car up! should be in the next couple of days!!!

Thanks, Jason

Would be interested in the rear bumper and rear lower valence depending on condition.

as long as the interior is black, i would conside the bottom part of the seats and the center ac vents

I want the front middle a/c vents and the drivers side defrost bezel.

ok guys going to go pick this car up friday. Send me a pm of what you want and make me an offer on it. I will post pics as soon as I get the car home. Thanks

OK guys, Leaving in about an hr to go pick this car up. I will post pics tonight of it and I'm going to start to tear it down. So PM me with what you want and make me an offer on it, cause I want this stuff gone asap!!!

OK guys, Leaving in about an hr to go pick this car up. I will post pics tonight of it and I'm going to start to tear it down. So PM me with what you want and make me an offer on it, cause I want this stuff gone asap!!!

if its got the chrome 17s i want them and i also need a front bumper valence

Car is at my house now, I will get pics up in the next day or two. Come on guys make me an offer on stuff, would like to get rid of it asap!

The wheels are staying with me. Pretty much the whole front end is trashed.

What are the rims and tires? If in decent shape how much with shipping to 43452 if they are not what Stallone 81 is looking for.

I should have them up later today, I have to find the cable hook-ups so I can download the pics.

I should have them up later today, I have to find the cable hook-ups so I can download the pics.

i need the rear airvents that whole piece im not sure if you know what im talking about but ill post a pic cuz someone kicked mine in the backseat one day and they are bent

Members online

No members online now.
Back