Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Saw this in a parking lot...
Ugliest LS I ever seen in person

0602091511.jpg

0602091511a.jpg

0602091511b.jpg

0602091512.jpg

HAHAHA some ppl just like to dress our cars up in the most retarded ways...but makes you appreciate your own ride :-D

B+... I like the individuality, just put to much into the paint and nothing anywhere else. Wish the LS had more aftermarket items!!:mad:

Hey, this guy is in Northern Kalifornia, not SoCAL. Got it!!!!!

:cool:

Yea they have similiar decals, looks like they are part of the same car club.

The LS actually doesn't look too bad... It needs a less crazy paintjob with the chrome peices painted and a new grill.

Yea they have similiar decals, looks like they are part of the same car club..

I think both these guys work at the same drug store...
I saw the car there before with both guys standing around it, and i went back days later and there it was again..

that charger was nice. Too bad the LS owner took a different route fixing his car up

I think both these guys work at the same drug store...
I saw the car there before with both guys standing around it, and i went back days later and there it was again..

that charger was nice. Too bad the LS owner took a different route fixing his car up

They work at a drug store? They are probably selling prescription drugs on the side to make enough money for those mods.

if he painted the back bezel, teh bumper chrome, blacked out the front grill, and maybe some color matched eyelids... no offence but it would be one of the best looking LS on the site, just mho..

it would really pull off the low rider look really good with some daytons imho

Members online

Back