Check out the finish on this car...

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the finish on this car...

Wonder how a Mark VIII would look with this finish............

Alu_1.jpg

is that real or photoshop? anyhow...its pretty raw

its real -- that finish is all the rage with arab princes im told

Looks like shinned up Stainless Steel with clear coat over it. LOL Everyone has thier own taste is all I can say.

There are some cars that can get away with that....but not that one......ewwwwww.

1wykdmk8 said:
There are some cars that can get away with that....but not that one......ewwwwww.
LOL That is Correct!! :) Sorry watching a movie some people might know where it is from

hmmmm....... Chrome!!!! I love it lol!! It would blind you when driving in the sun though :cool:

NOOOOOOOOOOO.....you guys are all wrong.....lol.....if you new it was an Audi A8....you would then realize that it is all "Aluminum". Its the same for the Jaguar XJ8.

2004%20XJ8%20Alu%20Body.jpg

get the feeling those arabs have a little too much money?

IN the meantime we pay how much for gas??

Actually it's a new chrome painting process. It is applies just like a base coat/clear coat system. It is designed to simulate actual chrome with around 95-99% chrome like appearance.

bucketthead said:
ya i have heard of the chrome paint that car is nice to look at but wouldnt really want to have it or drive it
any of our cars would look like :q:q:q:q with that finish on them.

Looks like something out of I-Robot! Nahhhhh...not MY taste at all! :p

ya i agree that it wouldnt go with our cars but u gotta admit it will catch everyones eye if u take it to a show or u drive it down the street i garountee u drive next to it no one will b lookin at ur car

seanklsc said:
I heard thats illegal in the USA

Yea, very illegal. Think about it. Common sense says it'll blind anyone who sees it in the daylight. Imagine chrome rims times 100. Yowzers!

Members online

No members online now.
Back