Check out my new shoes

Lunging Wolf

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got myself a set of 18 x 10.5 & 18 x 9 Cobra Bullits. Woohoo!!! They're rollin on Vredenstein Sessanta rubber.

rims3_edited.jpg

my rims.jpg

Looks ok to me. The car does appear to be sitting abit high though. Maybe lower it some?

looks good. abit high like said, but you'll work it out. what size tires you running. the sidewall is whats going to give you hell. when i put my wheels on, i wish i would have gone with a taller saidewall. but in the end, michelin didnt make a 40-45 series tire in a 315. to get those series i would have had to step down to a 285 or 295. anyhow looks good at any rate. and if you feel like anyone's hatin', take it as a compliment. its when no one says anything you should worry.

I'm a little worried about lowering it.

From the back you can clearly see the tires staggered out of the fender well. Tires are Vredestein 295/35 ZR18 in back and 275/35 ZR18 up front. I have plenty of room to lower it, and I will. I have to stiffen it up a little too.

These tires are definitely strange. They're a pretty hot commodity right now for some of the Euro racers. The Sessanta's are not directional, they are asymmetrical. The treads are deep, and go in differing directions on the pavement, but I've checked it out pretty well, and its a German design that's starting to catch on.

UltracSessantaRijrichting.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back