chargerxr

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
photo-5.jpgphoto.jpgphoto-2.JPG

The first one I think is OK, it's rusted pretty bad but I don't think it has a hole. The other pic where I'm spreading the rubber back is where I think there might be a leak. let me know what you think.

Greg

photo.jpg

photo-2.JPG

photo-5.jpg

No problem Greg. I should have plenty of those. I think that hose is still on the 98 parts car I have at work. I will look tomorrow and let you know.

I think you should give charger a chance to make it right. I bought some stuff from him, and it wasn't up to my standards. He went out of his way to make it right. Your buying a 15-20 year old used part. I'm sure he'll make it right.

Tony I haven't sold Greg anything. He was just posting a pic of the a/c line he needs. I'm going to give him the line he needs.

No problem Greg. I should have plenty of those. I think that hose is still on the 98 parts car I have at work. I will look tomorrow and let you know.

Any chance you have a good engine harness, my wheeled support kicked out and destroyed the brown plug for the oil pan sensor.
:Bang

I think you should give charger a chance to make it right. I bought some stuff from him, and it wasn't up to my standards. He went out of his way to make it right. Your buying a 15-20 year old used part. I'm sure he'll make it right.

I can honestly say, I've had the pleasure of meeting and knowing charger in person on a couple occasions . Once he charged my AC for N/C. Then just a few weeks back he drove 20 miles to my house to help me with getting my car running. Charger is one of the most Knowledgeable Mark VIII guys out there. Onlytony I know you didn't know what was going on here and what you said just backs up what I'm saying about Charger. He is a great guy and if anyone buys something from him, you can count on him doing EXACTLY what he says he will do. Thanks Roger

Fordnut, I have 2 complete 2nd gen engine harnesses that I would sell, but if you need just one connector, I have another harness that I have already robbed some connectors from, so why don't I cut the oil level sensor connector off with about 4 inches of wire and send it to you.

Greg I do have that line on my 98 at work. I will try and bring it to you this weekend. If you need it sooner let me know and you can pick it up this week.

Fordnut, I have 2 complete 2nd gen engine harnesses that I would sell, but if you need just one connector, I have another harness that I have already robbed some connectors from, so why don't I cut the oil level sensor connector off with about 4 inches of wire and send it to you.

Thanks Roger.
Its the Brown 4 wire connector at the top of the harness....round.
Let me check it and make sure there is no other damage.

Do you have a good air cond compressor?
I noticed to wire on mine was being held on with a gob of grease from the PO.
I might have to just pop for a new unit.

Tony I haven't sold Greg anything. He was just posting a pic of the a/c line he needs. I'm going to give him the line he needs.
I wasn't even using my head, I went and looked at the one off of the car I got the compressor from and it looks pretty good. So I guess my thoughts turn to the other piece with the dryer or what ever that canister is. The one in my car is the one in the pic, I looked at the one in the other car and it was way worse. Considering the age, do you think the one in the pic looks alright?

Thanks for your help Roger,

Greg

I've seen several like yours in the pic that didn't leak. Go ahead and put it back on, and when we pull a vacuum on it before charging, we'll make sure it doesn't leak. If we have to, we can change that easily on the car. I think I still have a few of those lines laying around.

Fordnut, I don't have any good a/c compressors. It seems like I need one about every year for various Mark Viii's. Let me know if you need any other connectors, before I send this one.

Thanks again, I will just buy a new AC compressor.
Now is the time with the engine on the stand.
I will have to get out there and look at the harness

Members online

Back