Chapter Leaders

CaptainZilog said:
I wonder how much dyno tune and test would be for a group?
I have no idea, but I would be willing to explore it -- would depend on the size of a group...........

Joeychgo said:
I have no idea, but I would be willing to explore it -- would depend on the size of a group...........
Didn't Jon or Brad say they had a connection for a Dyno tune?

I do believe a chapter president should organize a mandatory meet every 3 weeks to keep new ideas and events flowing. It is very good having a chapter leader to have an Attitude and have that bad a$$ reputation, but as a leader I believe one needs to be calm yet know when to take action. One that listens and takes others ideas to become fulfilled. We don't want a leader to become too hostile or have a bad mouth when someone stresses an opinion that they insist will work... But one that knows how to take action with a kind way of words instead of a pair of fists. That type of member will for sure be applying for a spot in the LVC Mafia... :biggrin:
As the leader, they will be open to all opinions the chapters members have to offer and organize a fun line of events that can either deal our rides, or just be for our own pleasure. Much like going to Autoshows in the winter, LVC Paintball meet, and other events. Those are just examples. Of course accessories for chapter members, such as shirts, caps, decals... etc. We can do LVC cruise nights to visit different car shows and of course this would be all organized and brought up to the members by the chapter leader and VP.

I am one of the younger members, along with a FEW other, but I do believe I have the creativity and reliability to make these meets happen. Of course I didn't make the last meet, due to rain. I believe a spot of VP would be good for me. Thanks for your time guys. :ban

Those are justy a few points I wanted to make. let's see where it goes from here.

I do believe my uncle owns a dyno at his place in Chicago. I will look further into trying and making this happen for sure. He also is the maker of "Z MAX" which is a engine treatment that cleans and claims to a few more HP. He used to be real busy in his shop, owning two IRL race cars that were raced a few years ago. So he shouldn't be all that busy one weekend. I'll see what he can do for me and also on the Z Max.

I'll nominate Stra Dog for Midwest Chapter President and Mespock for V.P.

I am sure it would be appropriate to have lots of member input on these issues. Therefore Joey needs to identify the Midwest members and contact each of them, many who may not have visited the site recently and take their temperature.

MonsterMark said:
I'll nominate Stra Dog for Midwest Chapter President and Mespock for V.P.

I am sure it would be appropriate to have lots of member input on these issues. Therefore Joey needs to identify the Midwest members and contact each of them, many who may not have visited the site recently and take their temperature.
:I

........................................Remember dave, I know where you live

I'll nominate you. Done. I am not sure nominate is the right word, but feel free to toss your hat in the ring and go for it.

Hey,

Maybe we need to hold an Chapter Convention :slam where deligates from the chapter states can cast their votes for ther canidate. LOL

We can get a bunch of pompus wind bags :soapbox: and wives to speak in the canidate behalf.

Just some Political humor to add to this discussion no insults intended. :biggrin:

Helping out

I would love to help out in any way I can. I like the idea of the monthly meeting, however I do see the point about people not being able to come. Getting out name spread around should not be that hard for locals to do. I own my own business and all of my advertising is free. I just went out and did some PR and it has worked out pretty well since then. Plus I am in college as well, and that is an un tapped resource. I know I am kind of old to be in college :eek2: but hey....So count me in for whatever you may need I would be more then willing to sit on the board or do whatever it takes to help. This is a great site and I think that more people should know about it. Once they do and our name is out there it wil happen. I never knew about this site until I went to this car web page and your link was there... :L

Jason

I never knew about this site until I went to this car web page and your link was there...

Good to know that all those links ive spread around the net have been worth it!!

LOL

Your help is welcome and appreciated Jason

At this point, I would suggest Jibit and MeSpock........

On a slightly different note, what do you guys think of this:

Midwest Chapter Homepage

Im working on it so it changes very frequently, but would like a lottle feedbcak from you all.....

Joeychgo said:
At this point, I would suggest Jibit and MeSpock........

On a slightly different note, what do you guys think of this:

Midwest Chapter Homepage

Im working on it so it changes very frequently, but would like a lottle feedbcak from you all.....
Hey Joey, how about including links to the members photo garage. Is that possible?

Then we could add pictures of the members to identify them and include a little background.

Jibit and Mespock, I agree, they should be the chapter pres and VP. I have'nt been here in a while, but since the summers over I have more time on my hands I would like to help in any way that I can for the site. Also I would like to know when these monthly meets are and where they will be. all of this looks good, I was thinking maybe we can get a LM Dealer and a Cadillac dealer to send us news about new models and invite us to the dealer to test drive new models and check them out I know the LCOC does this maybe we should too. :V

Melrose/M & M Lincoln Mercury is right near me, I bet they would like the idea, as for a Cadillac dealer I don't know of one. :steering What does everyone think of this idea? :feedback :monkey: I think it would be cool if we all went to a dealer to test drive the new models that are released.

Conti94 said:
I think it would be cool if we all went to a dealer to test drive the new models that are released.
I think its a great idea. I've been going to a mercedes event 3 years in a row that allows people to test drive their vehicles on a course. Basically they wet part of the pavement down so you can see the handling in rain and then they make a lot of areas that you have to stop hard and turn. Last time I was their they had professional drivers giving rides in the AMG's. That was fun, especially when you go so hard into a turn the back end start to fish tail and the tires are screeching all the way through!

I dont' know if Lincoln/Cadillac would have much of a following for something like that since they are more luxury based than performance. I'll have to check a couple of dealerships and ask.

Members online

No members online now.
Back