change spark plugs

QUICKSILVER_LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i would like to change the spark plugs for my ls...but i never did it before, can some 1 show me how to do it?..and what tools require to do the job?...thnks

Would help if you listed what engine you have. 8 or 6?

V8 = Can't say don't drive one
V6 = PITA

All you'll need is a assortment of sockets and common hand tools. For the V6, you will need to remove the intake manifold among other items. Also if you have the V6 you may want to change out your PCV valve and tube depending on your mileage.

I have a PDF of the procedure for both the V8 and V6 - shoot me a pm (with you e-mail address) with what you need and I'll send it to you.

Quik LS said:
I have a PDF of the procedure for both the V8 and V6 - shoot me a pm (with you e-mail address) with what you need and I'll send it to you.

What is a pm?
I also need to change the plugs on my V8. Would you mind emailing me the pdf too?
beasy404@hotmail.com
Thanks

Also for those who DIY, do you use the OEM plugs from your Ford dealer, or would anyone recommend any better plugs than the ones from the dealer?

click the person name u want to pm and options will come up go to private message and there u go

itsnotmydaddys said:
click the person name u want to pm and options will come up go to private message and there u go

Learn something new every day!
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back