Central Indiana?

I am not an owner, brother is. He is down here once in a while. I am in Noblesville.

I was once from, and still have family around Seymour, North Vernon, and Brownstown

Salem is close...Im actually from Norman...Just a few miles north of Medora

Yes, up north. I drive through on occasion when I have to make trips to the corporate office in Cincy.

we should all have an Indiana meet this spring/summer! any takers?

Well with my VCG replacement coming up in a few weeks, sunroof needs repair, need a replacement E-Brake bracket and boot, and need to finish painting the interior trim. Maybe? lol

Unless someone in the area wants to do my trim for me? :D

I might be up for that. Someone had mentioned a Ft. Wayne meet up also. Maybe we could split the difference and just go for the Circle City.

yeah jolinc01 had mentioned it before. i was talking to him and he said he was ok with anywhere from ft Wayne to Indy. Late spring or summer would be better for me too cuz i have some MAJOR repairs to get done first. i could see what the schedule is like for O'Reilly raceway park and maybe we could meet up there and have a fun day at the track :)

http://www.oreillyracewaypark.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=17807&zoneid=96

this is the ORP schedule...
the closest thing to a weekend event that we could go to would be moonlight madness..typically on the first friday of the month
other than that it would be tuesday night street legals
possibly slick tire test and tune on thursdays but i'd have to call and find out what the rules are ...like if we have to have slicks

what are your thoughts guys?

Members online

Back