Central Florida Meet

JoeyLincolnMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well since we have had bad luck trying to set a SE Chapter meet. i have decided to start up a meet of members who are in Central FL. i have found a cool place to eat and even just park our cars and just hangout. it is a huge shopping plaza called "The Loop", if anyone who lives in this area knows what i am talking about... i hope...lol. if not i got directions. i seriously want to try and get something going here, i am not going to set a date yet because i just want to see if you guys are interested or not. let me know what you guys think. :Beer

thanks

I wish that i could , i have an uncle that lives in florida, good luck with your efforts, When are you going to go Gold member club.

What city are you thinking about? I live in Jacksonville and I might come

well i am not just doing this meet just for mark owners... all of lincoln & caddy members here are welcome bro.

come on guys, i am serious about this. if we have enough responses i can setup a date. LETS DO THIS! this area is huge, it has some resturants so it is not like we are not going to be going hungry or anything....lol. lets go flordia people! lets go........

I am in Tampa. Setup a date/time and I will try my doggonest to be there. I do work on Saturdays though.

well Ill say it again since the freakin hacker erased my reply..... Im game in participating at the meet, so hope to see a good crowd there. Later fellas

:V come on Florida people JoeyLincolnMK8 needs your help to set up a meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well.... due to the impending hurricane that is headed our way, i am going to cancel the meet. i am doing this because being with family is more important. even though the meet is the week after, just incase the storm hits us here we all need to take care of important things first like assessing damage if any (hopefully none). i will keep you all posted, on a revised date and time. i am sorry guys! take care guys and be safe this weekend!

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
well.... due to the impending hurricane that is headed our way, i am going to cancel the meet. i am doing this because being with family is more important. even though the meet is the week after, just incase the storm hits us here we all need to take care of important things first like assessing damage if any (hopefully none). i will keep you all posted, on a revised date and time. i am sorry guys! take care guys and be safe this weekend!
Joe,

You be careful down there and take care of business, meets can always be rescheduled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pepperman said:
Joe,

You be careful down there and take care of business, meets can always be rescheduled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not down there, I am! :eek:

It's supposed to pass well south of me. I'll be staying either way though.

central fla meeting

set a date and i'll probably be there, saturdays after noon or any other day or time

hey guys sorry, i have had no internet for all day yesterday, and most of today. but i did have power which was a good thing. i hope everyone is doing ok after the storm. i will set a date most likely next month, i will keep you all posted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back