Ce Lsc

GTLSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
How much more value does a CE LSC have over a regular LSC? I found one at a dealer near my house.

Greg

depends if the buyer is willing to give more because its a CE. I personally would pay more, but I would never overy pay just because its a CE.

Beauty/Value is in the eyes of the beholder.

IMHO they are not any more valueable than an 98 LSC
Some feel they command a premium due to the fact it's a CE.

IF you feel it's more desireable/valuable then that is your opinion and you can spend more if you like.

Myself, I see them selling for the same price or less than other 98's depending on condition and mileage.

basicly it's really up to the purchaser...

Its not worth Anything Greg.....But you should tell me where its at so I can make sure its in good shape for you!!:) :) :D :D

you only pay more for some wood and 2 tone seats, like Kid did lmfao!! i can get wood and elmers glue at home depot for under 5 bucks and make any mark VIII a C.E

oh yeah. need a couple crayons too, make the leather 2 tone.

just look at the hottie lady thread....you'll have all the wood you'll need and save on the CE price....lol....seriously though, I'd say a CE is worth a little more....maybe years to come it will be worth alot more....but like everyone else said its in the eyes of the beholder........I'd take a 98 blk/blk over a CE any day....I'd even pay more for it!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back