Cats- A huge car irritation

Seed

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I live in a apt complex and this family on the 1st floor keep feeding the cats. I don't know if they're her cats or just being nice but I'm sick of see paw prints on my hood, roof, trunk. I've never heard or stayed at apt complex that allowed outside pets. Have you?

I didn't think so! I email the manager today about my irritation but no feedback as of yet. If ppl are allow outside pet at apt complexes, i'm buying a guard dog.

buy a car cover....thats what I did. I mean I am a pet lover, I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cockatiels, a raimbow lory, 3 turtles and a fish. Well to get to the point...my cats kept on getting on top of my Mark so i went and got me a car cover....problem solved.

that's when you call cat assassin

cat assan.jpg

Dude, that's a tiny car irritation. Try having a bunch of frakking rats eat through your car's main engine wiring harness--now that is a huge car irritation. I would gladly have traded a few footprints to avoid that particular PITA.

Also, feel lucky they aren't spraying it. That one is difficult to prevent, I tried a lot of things and never really won that battle. My outside car (car #5, since 4 cars are already in my 3 car garage) is now in a storage unit. It's worth it.

Go to the pet shop and buy a product called Boundary. Get the cat type, of course its in a pink can.

Or, they have these things that are like the glade dispensers you used to find to attach to the wall but only it can sit stationary. You put a can of compressed air in it and when a cat goes by it blasts the bitch with citronella!

I got results, the apt. manager called animal control and contacted the person that was feeding them. I'm not going to let cats beat me

I live in a apt complex and this family on the 1st floor keep feeding the cats. I don't know if they're her cats or just being nice but I'm sick of see paw prints on my hood, roof, trunk. I've never heard or stayed at apt complex that allowed outside pets. Have you?

I didn't think so! I email the manager today about my irritation but no feedback as of yet. If ppl are allow outside pet at apt complexes, i'm buying a guard dog.

i got a dog for you

Dogs.jpg

I got results, the apt. manager called animal control and contacted the person that was feeding them. I'm not going to let cats beat me

Good luck with that. I hope they help you out.

In most states the problem is that cats have a sort of free roam. You'd be better calling a local agency, a independent one to come trap 'em.

We got a huge feral cat problem here, but no one does anything cause legally cats have free roam so what the agencies do is trap 'em and rip the things balls off so they cant spawn more kitties and vaccinate them so they dont spread disease. Then let them go.

The product I was talking about is called " Ssssscat ". I got a co-worker that goes into the bathroom and texts people all day long so I set a can up on a rack just passed the door. Sh*ts awesome!:D

Kill 'em

I set an outside live trap baited with tuna fish. When I catch 'em, a pellet to the head makes sure they don't come back. I tried calling animal control and they said "we just neuter or spay them and release them back into the neighborhood they came from. F**K all cats and the owners that let them run wild.

at least ONEBADMK8 can agree with me on that one....don't antifreeze a p*ssy...just f*ck it til it can't go anywhere and f*ck up your car. That's why i don't let p*ssies around my car..they'll f*ck it up.....plus they ruin your leather..leave marks on the outside...them might even scratch up your paint....but non can compare to this picture:

hell hath no fury.jpg

Members online

Back