Cartier questions

John Hubertz said:
I'd love and use those mirrors. I'm an OLD type (46 y.o.) car-nut gangster with a paid driver and an attitude. I'm in the process of mounting optional 450SEL rear headrests and electric recline in my Mercedes for that very reason.

I ride in the BACK when I feel like it. Generally not alone. That Gentlemen, is what owning a Town Car is ABOUT.

In my opinion EVERY TownCar owner should spend a week in Detroit and a week in New Orleans... and I'm not talking the "nice" parts of either town. Riding fat and heavy with a couple of large and very dangerous men or a driver in front and a very friendly woman in back makes your car smile.

Damn skippy!:cool:

John Hubertz said:
I'd love and use those mirrors. I'm an OLD type (46 y.o.) car-nut gangster with a paid driver and an attitude. I'm in the process of mounting optional 450SEL rear headrests and electric recline in my Mercedes for that very reason.

I ride in the BACK when I feel like it. Generally not alone. That Gentlemen, is what owning a Town Car is ABOUT.

In my opinion EVERY TownCar owner should spend a week in Detroit and a week in New Orleans... and I'm not talking the "nice" parts of either town. Riding fat and heavy with a couple of large and very dangerous men or a driver in front and a very friendly woman in back makes your car smile.

;)
You are one crazy SOB, but damnit do I admire you..

Speaking of Riding in the Back....

Check this bad boy out....I can think of worse ways to spend $4800. For sale on www.collectorcartraderonline.com (location, California)

00464497905.jpg
:cool:

OH MAN!!! If only I could "simply" spare 4800$ I would love to have that car. There is something about a Cartier that is better than the rest, It just seems to exude class. My G/F 88 TC Cartier is a great car, has all the bells and whistles except a Moonroof. It does not have rear vanity mirrors either.

Did 80's TC's have the option of rear vanity mirrors??

Oh, hey john the Max Headroom Sig. is great.:D

Yeah, I named the 'benz Max because the original owner was tall and had deleted the sunroof....

OriginalPicture.jpg

P1010119.jpg

So.... I bought a Mark VIII and found this club! :) :)

Members online

Back