Carlisle Winners

Doug, your car is CLEAN. :cool:

Funny you should say that..... :D

I just ran it through the local car wash at home on Thursday.

And I got so little sleep the night before driving to Carlisle early on Saturday morning that I just didn't feel like touching the car once we arrived.

So I sat on my ass and watched others constantly polish their cars.

The only thing that I did was to use a bit of plastic polish on the right headlight.

I left all of the accumulated bugs right where they had died, and didn't even clean the windshield. :rolleyes:

Apparently the voters looked past the patina and saw all of the work I've done anyway. :cool:

con grats guys. what the matter geting old DOUG. as you don't do much. again good work and best wishes. hope to make it neext year with the 95 manuel that mike and i are wotking on. Doug where do you get the heatshrink for the coolent sys?

Not a fan of the hood but everything else is magnificent on that Mark.

There was a reason for choosing the design that I did... It acts as a heat extractor..lowers underhood temps by 50+ degrees.

The shape of the opening is the same as the bumper cover at the intercooler.
The whole thing was lowered and reshaped to fit the contours of the Mark hood.
It looks better in person.. for some reason it's hard to photograph.

IMG_1368.jpg
[/IMG]

There was a reason for choosing the design that I did... It acts as a heat extractor..lowers underhood temps by 50+ degrees.

The shape of the opening is the same as the bumper cover at the intercooler.
The whole thing was lowered and reshaped to fit the contours of the Mark hood.
It looks better in person.. for some reason it's hard to photograph.

IMG_1368.jpg
[/IMG]

It doesn't look bad and i'm glad it's functional but it reminds me too much of an SLP SS Camaro hood. I think a cowl hood looks best on the Marks.

It doesn't look bad and i'm glad it's functional but it reminds me too much of an SLP SS Camaro hood. I think a cowl hood looks best on the Marks.

It's actually an SVO Mustang design.

FLM_Fan, I apologize for not congratulating you as well. I did not know that you posted on this forum.

Dean, are you still running nitrous?

Not any more. I'm running a D1 Procharger now. Instead of throwing away all the work on the nitrous system.. we converted it to a cryo system and run it into a spray bar on the intercooler.

Not any more. I'm running a D1 Procharger now. Instead of throwing away all the work on the nitrous system.. we converted it to a cryo system and run it into a spray bar on the intercooler.

That's great! Congrats on your 1st place award, do you have any under hood pics for us to enjoy?

That's great! Congrats on your 1st place award, do you have any under hood pics for us to enjoy?

THANKS! I had some pics but I think I left the memory card in Carlisle... I'm going to Super Summit this weekend... I'll grab some while I'm there.

I don't know if anyone else commented or noticed, but the black grill is a nice touch.

im partial to the way the hood looks on the gen one.........one on the back ground.....and frankiecougie in front

Coug_SLMark.jpg

pre-blower though.

2-dsc00194.jpg

Dean - you were at Carlisle a few years ago too.... I remember laying eyes on this...this...masterpiece.... dang.... she's still as beautiful as I remember.... I stopped and said Hi to ya, you were pretty quiet...

dang shez beautiful

Members online

Back