Carlisle Ford Nationals 2011

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
Carlisle Ford Nationals
Jun 3 - Jun 5, 2011

For those of you that dont know its the largest all Ford show in the world.

More info can be found here: http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

This will be my 4th year attending the show, and I think I look forward to this more than anything all year.

With that being said, Who all will be there this year?

1. k9t8m and guest
2. FLM Fan

Last edited:
Chris, I don't think I'm going to bring my Lincoln this year.

A couple weeks ago I got rear-ended lightly. Enough to put a hole in my bumper cover and crack the paint off.

That on top of some nasty scratches on the hood and peeling chrome on my Cobra Rs. This car is just looking ratty.

On top of all that, I got hit bad by taxes. I filed last week and I owed a lot....let's just say more than a very nice Mark VIII. I just can't afford to make this car presentable at Carlisle this year. I'll be there, markless :(

Thats alright Brent, just make sure to stop in once in a while. I know we are WAY cooler than the cyclone guys.

I'm planning on being over there with you guys, there were like 2 old guys with Cyclones last year that didn't talk much.

Chris,

You know if the hotel will allow me to cancel my reservation? New Job ain't gonna let me get out there this year. OR does anyone need a hotel?

I might bring my Mark VIII after all. It's going to look like ass but I don't care, it's 2 tickets for my mom and my sister to come to the showfield.

I'm definitely coming and the plan is to bring my 98. The trans swap is going down this coming weekend and i'll bring it back to Jersey and polish it up before the show.

U know I'll be there. Nothing new this year but I'll be there for the 5th year.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back