Carlisle 2013

Epwillis

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know it's early but I was pre registering for Carlisle 2013(holiday discount till Jan. 2nd), and under groups I don't see LVC only mark club I see is LOD, is there going to be a category or do I just leave it blank?

Also anyone else planning on going?

My brother registered today and said the discount took it from 55$ to 44$.(just an fyi)

I know it's early but I was pre registering for Carlisle 2013(holiday discount till Jan. 2nd), and under groups I don't see LVC only mark club I see is LOD, is there going to be a category or do I just leave it blank?

Also anyone else planning on going?

My brother registered today and said the discount took it from 55$ to 44$.(just an fyi)

I'm confused. Are you talking about the Ford Nationals in June? Because they're selling tickets for $25 on the Carlisle Site:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Or are you talking about a different registration?

Bump

Can anyone answer my question?

do you leave group blank? and then and just get grouped with the other marks?

Just put LOD in there, after all they don't give those 2012 Carlisle awards for nothing :D

Plus we get a better general spot if a lot of people are affiliated with one club. :cool:

IMG-20120603-01635 (Medium).jpg

If it makes you feel better, I've seen more than one club affiliation listed on the cars there. So you could list LOD and LVC if you desire. ;)

Thanks, I just picked up my field passes at the holiday rate. Oddly they don't have the multiple vehicle discount this year.

I'm hoping to be there this year with all the LOD folks. The Mark VIII will rise again! :cool:

I plan on going, but my job doesn't allow me to plan this far out. There will be at least 20 Marks there. A bunch of guys on LOD are registered and several people on here. Always a great time. :cool:

Edit: Just registered and reserved my room at Comfort Inn. Now to get the car ready......:)

Maybe someday, but no immediate plans to buy another. I will bring my Mercury Cyclone Spoiler though!

5679687857_a7b557c738.jpg

I'll be there as long as the body shop has my car done. They are cutting it close but it is supposed to be done thursday afternoon......:eek:

I plan on getting there Thursday afternoon/evening and staying the entire weekend plus some. :)

Congrats to Blue Flame for a well deserved win! I see alot of hard work spent on the car.

Looks like the Mark 8 community is well represented there. Hope all who went had a great time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back