Car wash Morons

haha, thats some good video. I don't know how people end up like that in some of them, lol... At the wash around the corner from here, some lady decided to casually take the center pillar out between the 2 entrance garage doors. They shut the place down for almost a week as it needed to be inspected as they thought the whole front of the building might come down...

I worked in the Lube side of a Carwash years ago and nothing like that ever happened there. However not to long ago I worked for 2 days at a Valvoline Lube Express and some lady almost drove into the pit I was standing in.

Needless to say I quit cause there was no way I was gonna do that crap again :mad:

I LOL'd at the video. The black SUV plowing into the white Chebby brought back a memory when some pinhead at a car wash in Mesa pulled my other CL up to the drying area... well, tried to, anyways. Once he started going sideways, the electronic stability hardware kicked in and shut him down fast and saved his cojones.

Now, I get to pull my own car up to the entrance of the wash tunnel and to the drying area. Management won't let any of their employees drive it. 1/2 the time I choose to stay inside and they don't complain.

Wow, that was pretty awesome. I gotta admit, back in high school I remember taking my car though the wash with a broken window motor and the window wouldnt stay up. Let's just say it took a few days of sun to dry off

I liked that white car that was totally determined to destroy everything around it. Somebody was seriously off their meds.

One time I drove through the car was in drive...lol...you go through very fast...I know I am going to catch crap for that one...I have a twin brother when we were little the car wash use to scare the crap out of him, he would curl up on the floor of the car and cry...

Members online

Back