Car show ready

Oh hell no! Too late for me - am gone on travel till Next Friday. I will bring what I brung - dirt and all. I was hopin' to get new tires and R1Concept rotors and brakes installed but just not enough time.

I'm coming all the way from York; about 20 miles away. I'm bringing my all-stock '03 LS Sport. I am having the damage to my rear bumper repaired as we speak, so I will only have Wednesday and Thursday to clean it before I come up. Is anyone thinking about food and beverages? I don't have a decent cooler, but I can bring a few brewskies and some soda. I'll see if I can con the wife into some of her homemade pepperoni rolls. No guarantee on that, though.

I'm always ready. ;)

P6050014.sized.jpg

We'll be there Saturday morning! :cool:

NYC LSC said:
I'll be getting my car dynoed @ Mustang Magic on the 3rd.

Have fun boys.

let us know how that goes, and post up a small vid of the pulls if you can. and maybe a dyno graph

mark007 said:
let us know how that goes, and post up a small vid of the pulls if you can. and maybe a dyno graph

You should know me better than that. :D

bmnlsc said:
You "no show at Carlisle" wimp!!

It's my nephew's first birthday. Gotta do the family thing, man.

I know one way is always really, like a super hero ready for crime.
different faces and cars will be the Sat june 2-4 in carile , PA

visit the XL tent. bring your cameras, shades and some money to pay to take photos of the Hot looking, out of site, sexy running, notorious BMNLSC and other cars.

xllsc007 said:
I know one way is always really, like a super hero ready for crime.
different faces and cars will be the Sat june 2-4 in carile , PA

visit the XL tent. bring your cameras, shades and some money to pay to take photos of the Hot looking, out of site, sexy running, notorious BMNLSC and other cars.
Did you post your pictures anywhere?

Members online

No members online now.
Back