Car Keyed ENTIRE Length!!!

MN12hybrid

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I tried reviving the old post but it kept giving me errors...

Here is my baby!! I dont drive it much because it needs a lot of work, and I have a 99 Accord beater (only 40k miles) that I put most of the wear and tear on.

Anyway, I posted my last thread on 12/2 and never got the chance to respond, sorry guys!! I think you guys were all right and it was my GF who keyed my car! She also kicked my Honda on the front left fender near the part of the panel that is near the front door edge.. so if you open the door too fast, it bumps into the fender, and swings back and knocks you in the face!

The last pic is of my baby right after a wash... a month after, my bitchface ex keyed up the car. Sorry guys things have been crazy and I never got to respond in time.. then someone else hits my car last night and took a chunk out of my bumper - it was the chevy tahoe that is parked in front of me in first photo.. Im getting so tired of this, the car was just painted in 2012!!

I am creating a different thread for what the Tahoe did to my car last night, he was parked behind me and still is, and I got a LOT of phone pics I have to transfer over to upload to another thread.. What do you guys think? Pretty nasty huh? towards the tail of the car, she took all the paint off to the metal!!! She started on the front fender, across the door it got light, and then she REALLY dug in on the rear fender!

100_0315.jpg100_0316.jpg100_0317.jpg100_0318.jpg100_0319.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0315.jpg

100_0316.jpg

100_0317.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

Here is what my bitch ex did to my Honda just less than 2 weeks prior to keying my Mark, back in Dec.. This is a fresh pic I just took 5 mins ago... you can see the blue tape on the fender in the spot where the door edge was pushing into the fender. I did that to try my best to protect the paint in that area of contact.

There is no paint anywhere on that impact zone that is missing... It had to have been kicked, and she probably did it there on purpose knowing it would **** with the door..

Months before we broke up, I lectured her to NEVER **** with anyone's car, unless they do something VERY VERY bad to you, and even then you should probably handle that situation differently. I remember telling her when I bought my Lincoln, it was in rough shape and needed work (still does but its a LOT better now), and that I chose that car because the body was clean, and it had a fresh paint job in 2012, and that dealing with body work (in most people's eyes) is worse than working on the motor, or mostly anything else mechanical.. I get back to you guys after I take more pics in the next hour.. Thanks!!!

100_0383.jpg

100_0383.jpg

Sorry it happened to you. The front of the door and the rear quarter panel looks like it went deep but the middle looks like it can be buffed out. Touch up paint is probably the cheapest route you can go to make it look "ok".

Members online

No members online now.
Back