Car has been sold!

G

GrayGhost1

I wanted to let everyone know that I sold my LS to a person in Virginia. He was a regular customer of mine and he had to have the car for his fiance'. They came down last Thursday and paid cash for it. I got a good price for it and that is why I sold it.

I put a lot of time and effort into the car and loved every minute of it. It was my first Luxury Sedan vehicle. It had a few problems that were easily fixed but for the most part is was a very reliable car. About the only items I didn't sell on the car were the carbon fiber steering wheel and shifter paddles, black shift knob and McLaren grille. I plan to offer those for sell soon.

I took the cash and put a substantial down payment on an Infiniti G35 coupe. My wife is driving it and I'm driving the Nissan Pathfinder she use to drive. I did that because I wanted to buy something from Ford and nothing really moved me. So, I'll drive the Pathfinder for the next 6 months or so until my step son starts learning to drive. He wants the Pathfinder since it has a cool factor to it.

My goal is to wait and see what Lincoln introduces for 2008. I am hoping that they will introduce a new Luxury sports sedan/coupe. If they don't I may start to locate a BMW M3 or similar late this year. With so many options available it is hard to know what to get. We did test drive the new Lexus IS 350 and that thing will absolutely run all over the Lincoln LS. To beat all, it's just a V6.

LS Koncepts will still continue offer Lincoln LS products and we are hoping to offer some new stuff soon. Just because I don't own one doesn't mean I don't love the car. It was a good car while I had it and I plan to be a Lincoln owner again if Ford makes the right car. For those of you that have a Lincoln LS you have a great and unique automobile. Let's hope Ford remembers that in future models.

I think I may cry. :(
But good luck and for Ford's sake they beter come out with something good enough for ya! Keep up updated and let us know when your get "GreyGhost2" lol

Wow. The LSK car is gone. That couple is pretty lucky.

This is a sad, sad day in the LS community. A great car was sold but hopefully the owner stays around to help the rest of us out. I say all LS owners put windows at half "mass". Did you tell the new owner to join here. Don't be a stranger.

I'm not going anywhere. I still have a passion for the LS. I may get another one sometime soon. You never know about me though.

Well, I'm glad you're planning to stick around. You've really brought a lot to the community. I guess sometimes it's just time for a car to go, isn't it......

I was going to call you today and see what was going on with the sale. The G35 Rocks Your wife will like it! When we meet again in Knoxville youll have to bring the Gcoupe with ya! As for cars to look for you may want to consider the Volvo S60 R 300hp! look @ evolvecars.com

I was going to call you today and see what was going on with the sale. The G35 Rocks Your wife will like it! When we meet again in Knoxville youll have to bring the Gcoupe with ya! As for cars to look for you may want to consider the Volvo S60 R 300hp! look @ evolvecars.com

VOLVO S60R :Beer :leghumper :wave :headbang:

Well, I'm glad you're planning to stick around. You've really brought a lot to the community. I guess sometimes it's just time for a car to go, isn't it......
The car only had 98,000 miles on it so it has plenty of life left. Also, the car was in pristine condition. I had just spent about $2000 on it a few months ago replacing the fuel pumps and doing the valve cover gasket change over. I did about as much as I could with it and still make out pretty good on it. The couple that bought it knows about LvC so you may see them on here. I think they had some more plans for it but they didn't elaborate. I thought I would have a sick feeling in my stomach when it drove off but I didn't. Strange huh?

Danny,

We test drove three cars before going with G35 coupe. We test drove the 2006 BMW 325i, 2006 Lexus IS 350 and the G35 coupe. I liked the Lexus better than all of them but the wife preferred the G35. I really like the G35. It's a very sweet ride and there are a ton of aftermarket parts for it. There is even a stage 2 supercharger for it. Of course, unless she passes it on to me that will never happen but there are numerous aftermarket items for the coupe. I'll give the S60 a look.

I thought I would have a sick feeling in my stomach when it drove off but I didn't. Strange huh?

A big wad of cash will do that. I thought I'd be sick 2 months ago when I parted out my '87. The fat stack of 100s changed my mind real quick!

This is a sad, sad day in the LS community. A great car was sold but hopefully the owner stays around to help the rest of us out. I say all LS owners put windows at half "mass". Did you tell the new owner to join here. Don't be a stranger.

lol, that's pretty good

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ken!! There are better fish in the pond than the LS. Fords support for their products sucks anyway!

I almost pwned a G35 yesterday...the :q cut me off on the freeway and I almost slammed into him.:mad:

Good choice on the G35 though. I think they're seksie.

may i ask how much u got for it?
I got $16K for it. It had $5000 worth of brakes on it. With that in mind book value on the car is around $11K in excellent condition. It had enough mods on it to tally over $12K itself. That's why I couldn't pass up the deal.

Two words, "That Sucks"!!!!!! your car was an inspiration to some of us. I loved the looks and its stance.

If i had that money i would get myself an 95-98 Impala SS thats my next car on the list. Ive never been a chevy lover but those Impalas definatly are an exception.

That's messed up that you sold the car, but at least you got a good deal on it. It's a big loss to see that car go, beautiful LS.

Anyways, for a feature car, I drove a 335i sedan yesterday and that car FLIES! You should really check em out, the sedan or the coupe. That little twin turbo engine works wonders. The 2008 535i is going to have that same engine and I think it's gonna be one complete machine.

Good luck on whatever you buy man.

Sad, sad day in the LS world. You will be missed but glad you are going to stay in the custom stuff as you are the most important dealer out there

Members online

No members online now.
Back