Cancelled my 96lsc Registration

Warden

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sad sad day. Untill I get the car running 95% I am just gonna let it sit. And it is sitting outside without a cover in the snow. What a donkey I am. I feel really bad for the car but I just don't want to deal with it. I don't know if I am just too lazy, too cheap, mixture of both or just too damn busy. It's most likely a combo of all the above.
I need to get clips for the car cover to keep it in place. But would want to wash it before it goes on, but it's kinda too late for that now. I wanted to repaint it anyway.

IMG00580-20101227-1313.jpg

IMG00581-20101227-1313.jpg

IMG00574-20101227-1312.jpg

IMG00564-20101027-1723.jpg

little snow won't hurt it, look at it this way you aren't getting salt all over it!

little snow won't hurt it, look at it this way you aren't getting salt all over it!
Exactly what I was thinking about the salt. Last year I lived on a steep hill and they dumped inches of salt everytime it rained or snowed, then the wind would blow it all into the driveway where the car was. I completely wrapped the car in a tarp and put in a bunch of the dri-pouches to keep it off.

Agreed.. :cool:

Nice house btw
THank you.

Nice pics. Beautiful house.
Thank you too.

We just got another 24" of snow the other day, soo much snow. Bring it on.

Dude,I know how you feel. I hate to leave long storage cars out in the snow. Life serves up all curves and she might have to sit for a bit but you will be back. I covered up mine 2 years ago when gas hit the highest price. Drove my beater Deawoo. Pulled her out 2 months ago and now SNOW. Once good weather comes around you'll want her back.

I don't like car covers and moisture.
I would ditch the cover and not worry about a little snow.

Maybe jack stands to stop the tires from becoming flat spotted if its going to sit long.

seeing your house reminds me of home so bad, even though i lived in western mass, there is something about the way houses are built up there. if you blind folded me and flew me up there i swear i would know i was in mass! the car will be fine sitting there.

I like the idea of your garage seperated from the main house, allows for more options and also mainly that the wife would have to come outside to find me, and in that snow, I could get away and never be bothered or worry about her finding me.

i'd say attach it to the house with a nice breezeway but that would be hard with a chimney in the way!

That was the only thing I told my wife in buying our house. The garage had to be detached from the house. I know the gas,paint,gear lube and such smells are gross in the house. Also if I do something really bad like burn down garage I don't torch house.

Members online

No members online now.
Back