Can this diff make up its mind?

Count my original guess of 20' and you only need three more. Man how did this get out of hand? This was a good thread until I opened my big mouth about the length of a guys drag....

I was just curious as to why I haven't been able to burn 'em. A couple of productive responses, resulted in reminding me that I'm stock.

Let's get this thing back on track OR 02LSE... get the measurement and end this thing.

I'll give you the full 60' .... well maybe only 58'. But still let the man tell a story or two. We've all done it.

And BTW I love to see those double lines of melted rubber on the asphalt!

A Beautiful sight!

51.... good job jackin the thread lol i have gotten my car to leave posi marks that looked very close to that same sideways-ness will only happen with a few tries on the brake pedal and only me in the car.. maybe a passenger but the car is picky.. and yes i do believe that the clutches dont exist i will have to have a chat with my friend.

51.... good job jackin the thread lol i have gotten my car to leave posi marks that looked very close to that same sideways-ness will only happen with a few tries on the brake pedal and only me in the car.. maybe a passenger but the car is picky.. and yes i do believe that the clutches dont exist i will have to have a chat with my friend.

Sorry for the jack but your question did get covered and I kinda didn't do it.

This kinda sucks, I think thats 10. Its snowed like 5 times in the past 10 days with more tonight mixed with ice. I'll need a torch to perform the measure.

This kinda sucks, I think thats 10. Its snowed like 5 times in the past 10 days with more tonight mixed with ice. I'll need a torch to perform the measure.

less whining, more measuring!

:D

I figured that would happen to you. LOL

I think someone was cryin so much when they went to measure it that they washed away the rubber!!!

go do another burnout...power brake it first, and get them smoking real good to leave a nice long patch...then we can start over...but remember to measure it first...

Sorry guys but since the burn out we've got about 23" of snow. Seems like everytime the roads were clear it'd snow again. We'd all have to reguess as they are likely faded some. In spring there will be more.

Members online

Back