Can i use a 2001 mustang gt hub's for a swap?

STANKNLINCOLN

LVC Member
Reaction score
A local guy said he will give me a good deal on all the front suspension i need off his 01 mustang GT.Before i go check it out i want to double check and not waste my money.

they will work for the front. for the rear you need 99-04 cobra hubs. Front hubs really arent that expensive new, like 40 a piece.

they will work for the front. for the rear you need 99-04 cobra hubs. Front hubs really arent that expensive new, like 40 a piece.

You are right about the fronts.. However. You must use 99-00 cobra hubs in the rear because 03-04 were 31 spline. You should send them out to get redrilled it's 75 bucks shipped to him and back. I will find the order form and email it to you if youre interested...

You are right about the fronts.. However. You must use 99-00 cobra hubs in the rear because 03-04 were 31 spline. You should send them out to get redrilled it's 75 bucks shipped to him and back. I will find the order form and email it to you if youre interested...

Yea shoot me that info please.Will my rotors and calipors still work?

Hubs are all the same @28spline throughout all IRS Cobras 99-04.

Get with Ed from the link above, the deal can't be beat.

Hubs are all the same @28spline throughout all IRS Cobras 99-04.

Get with Ed from the link above, the deal can't be beat.

yep, only 31 spline on the pumpkin side.

Yea shoot me that info please.Will my rotors and calipors still work?

Yes. You will have to redrill your stock rotors using the redrilled hubs as a template and everything will be a direct bolt on. I've been running redrills and havent had a single problem for 10k miles with about 100 track passes and driving daily.

Members online

No members online now.
Back