Can anyone help me?

LuxurySportCoupe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to see the difference of some colors so if anyone has some pictures that would be awesome.

There are two grey's exterior colors and two black/ebony interior colors i'd like to see the difference of.

1997 Gen 2 exterior {TT} Pewter Grey * 1997 ONLY

1998 Gen 2 exterior {TB } Midnight Grey * L

1997 Gen 2 Interior -Ebony AJ(1993)/ZJ DJ/BRK(1997) All Years, EXCEPT 1998

1998 Gen 2 Interior - Midnight Black ZW DW 1998 Exclusive

Thanks

found the exterior difference, now just curious about the interior, i like exterior paint on the the 98 (like joeychgo's car) alot better

You can see my 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII - Its midnight Metallic Gray

joeychgo1.jpg

joeychgo2.jpg

97 ebony is darker than 98 midnight black.

I've got one of each. Let me see if I've got pictures.

These are all of the interior pics that I could find for my 2 cars. The first 4 are the 97 base with Ebony interior that I just got a couple weeks ago for $900. The pics were taken before I got a chance to clean it up, so the pics don't look that great. The last picture is my 98 LSC with midnight black interior. I can guarantee you that there is a difference between the 2 colors....it doesn't show up very well in the pictures, but I think the best way to tell from the pictures is by looking at the door panels. You can tell that the 97 is slightly darker.

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

lincoln 5.jpg

Maybe tomorrow (in the daylight) I'll be able to take some better pictures of both interiors. If I do, I'll use the same camera for both to make it a better comparison. The pictures above were with 2 different cameras.

Maybe tomorrow (in the daylight) I'll be able to take some better pictures of both interiors. If I do, I'll use the same camera for both to make it a better comparison. The pictures above were with 2 different cameras.

Thank you so much thats exactly what i was looking for!!! :cool:

Staff online

Members online

Back