Calling all Cali ls v8 owners

JES_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes, people
GMS has built a set of COP's for the LS and they currently need a v8 owner to step and be the tester for these Coils.

Any of you outthere on the west coast, send me a pm with your email and phone number and I'll get it to my contact at GMS. Hopefully we can get these COP's out to the masses quickly, then on to the V6's

do you know if they are taller - like the mustang ones they make where you need a spacer on the COP cover to fit?

do you know if they are taller - like the mustang ones they make where you need a spacer on the COP cover to fit?
I have no details on what the dimmensions of the GMS prototypes are. And as I recall only the dohc motors needed the spacers.

As for the testing, I would guess that they want to test them in a real car under real conditions for a bit to make sure that something is not getting overlooked.

But I won't know all the details until I talk to Chris, my contact at GMS on monday.

Okay gang, the contact at GMS has a set of pre-production coils to test and finalize.
I've sent GMS Contact information to a member who is local to Oxnard, hopefully he can allow them access to his ls.

Hopefully the design will not need much work to go to full production and then we can get GMS working on the V6 design.

So hang in there. We are so close to getting good COP's.

These things just can't become available soon enough. If they want to ship a set over to the east coast ill be more than glad to volunteer my car as a guinea pig. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back