Call of duty modern warfare 2...

I play on PC. Had it since the release day. It's unreal to say the least. Anyone play on PC add me to yur friends list. Player name YourDad.

just tried adding you geno and stone but it said you had not logged in over a year. o well must have typed it in wrong if any one wants to add me i am Darkhokie.

I play on PC. Had it since the release day. It's unreal to say the least. Anyone play on PC add me to yur friends list. Player name YourDad.

What is your Steam account name?

*Edit I found you ONEBADMK8

Mine is Stone_17 or Stone17.
Add me as a friend.

just tried adding you geno and stone but it said you had not logged in over a year. o well must have typed it in wrong if any one wants to add me i am Darkhokie.

I cant find you on Steam.

I play MW2 on the 360 only because my friends don't all have bad ass computers... gaming consoles seem to be a cheaper rout to play video games for some rather than buying a computer... I build my own computer so I have both :p my XBL name is Dacket84

I bought my son a 360 last year for Christmas and he's 7 and has yet to have a problem out of it. Yes, he plays the hell out of it and I'm constantly having to buy games for it. He keeps this up and he's gonna have to get a job. $40 to $60 for each game adds up. I never touch it either. Not much for the gaming world.

If you smoke inside your home, it could pose as a problem. Smoke (nicotine) and electronics do not get along.

buy him Gamefly, unlimited rentals (like Netflix) for only 12dollars a month with no late fees and you can always buy the game later used (often for 20bucks)

cause I'm a cuddly pedobear! lol
pedobear.jpg

Year ? I just got MW2? YourDad. I have to set up my Steam account to get requests I think. Remeber Im on PC.

Members online

No members online now.
Back