CAI and Painted Corner Lens (pics)

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are pics for you that have asked me for them. The CAI is in prototype phase, all the plumbing will be redone with polished aluminum and the MAF adapter is a custom aluminum adapter I made to retrofit the LS.

DSCF0152a.JPG

DSCF0153a.JPG

DSCF0154a.JPG

DSCF0155a.JPG

DSCF0156a.JPG

DSCF0157a.JPG

DSCF0158a.JPG

DSCF0159a.JPG

02V8Sport said:
Here are pics for you that have asked me for them. The CAI is in prototype phase, all the plumbing will be redone with polished aluminum and the MAF adapter is a custom aluminum adapter I made to retrofit the LS.

Have you bought the aluminum tubing yet? I just bought a whole bunch with couplers and I'm not going to use it all. I got it off of e-bay, not cheap.

01lssport said:
Have you bought the aluminum tubing yet? I just bought a whole bunch with couplers and I'm not going to use it all. I got it off of e-bay, not cheap.

Yes, my dad-in-law owns a machine shop, I have all of it at my disposal. It is pretty pricey stuff.

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
looks nice, but becareful about water going into that intake.

I have a plexi-glass cover I put over the front if I have to drive in the rain, otherwise its pretty enclosed, the bottom is completely safe from elements.

I like your effort.

My experience - many, mant things your hit at 60mph like rocks and bugs will tear that cone to shreads.

Don't kid yourself about the water - it's a serious issue - the vacuum the engine creates under load is huge

mharrison said:
What exactly did you do to your side markers?

Nothing more than Gloss Black model/hobby spray paint. Then pulled out the bulbs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back