buying Gen 1 lse front bumper

whosmikebyrd

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a generation one LSE front bumper please. I got into an accident and the front got taken off. Willing to discuss pricing for those willing to sell shoot me an offer. I'll pay for shipping via grey hound.

Thank you for your help.

Good luck. These bumpers are no longer manufactured and they dont come up on ebay or craigslist ever. I saw one on ebay about 2 years ago and it sold for $1600! Send RollinLS a PM, he may know where one is.

The other thing you could do is use a 2006 front bumper. It goes pretty well with the gen1 LSE side skirts.

One went on eBay for $595 in late 2010. I lost bidding on it and that was the final straw in me deciding to do the conversion. 3 years of chasing was enough.

Convert that thing(06 LSE Bumper Cover along with a few other parts) and call it a day.

I'm looking for a generation one LSE front bumper please. I got into an accident and the front got taken off. Willing to discuss pricing for those willing to sell shoot me an offer. I'll pay for shipping via grey hound.

Thank you for your help.

I know where to get one. IF they still have it. Shipping will run you $100. Its black. PM sent.

Good luck. These bumpers are no longer manufactured and they dont come up on ebay or craigslist ever. I saw one on ebay about 2 years ago and it sold for $1600! Send RollinLS a PM, he may know where one is.

The other thing you could do is use a 2006 front bumper. It goes pretty well with the gen1 LSE side skirts.

Enough from you before you spill the beans.:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back