Bumper Advice

Tmauer14

LVC Member
Reaction score
These Minnesota winters are brutal, but sometimes they can work out for some of us car guys :p

I slid into a snow bank with my 04 earlier in the winter, and ended up cracking my front bumper cover. I have gotten a couple estimates and it is going to be around $900-$1000 to get it fixed. Now, I met with the insurance company today, and they are going to give me $1500 for the damage :)

I always have trouble making decisions when it comes to my LS, always so indesicive, ha!

Do you guys think I should spend a little extra and get the LSE/06 bumper or should I just replace it with the normal sport bumper?

If I got an LSE the only think extra that I would need to order is the head lights correct?

Any input would be awesome!

Thanks,
Travis

At minimum, you will need:

Bumper cover
Fog lights
Fog light brackets
Bulb harnesses (if the bulb style differs from the non-LSE)

And our MN winters aren't brutal. For spring, we've had a pretty mild winter. Snow is still flying up here. My brother left his MXZ800 in my garage last week before he moved to Idaho. Thinking about taking it for a rip after work. :D

Okay, I will probably have the body shop do it.
Think I could just order everything through them?

Your car is an 04 so you just need the bumper, fogs, and fog brackets. Teamford has a kit that's the cheapest you'll find.

Members online

No members online now.
Back