Brighter set of Angel Eyes?

Lucky_Ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently got into a small car accident and lost my driver side head light. I got the damage repaired and now I have a new driver side headlight. On the original headlights I put on a set of Angel Eyes I bought from LSKoncepts going on two and a half years ago. I’m looking to replace the passenger headlight with a new one as well but I want to know what set of Angel Eyes out there are brighter then the original set I bought from LSKoncepts. They were the non-LED one’s so I’m sure they are brighter sets out there these days.
Something that I can run during the day that are noticeable but not obnoxiously bright.:eek:
If you know that I mean.

Alot of guys have had good luck with lightwurkz from ebay..Gen 2 Orion LED is pretty popular and bright. Go for around $180 for the pair plus shipping.

Yea go with LEDs. They are annoyingly bright but look great during the day and night.

Yeah, they are too bright at night if only the rings are on, but you wont be driving at night with only the rings so when the lights are on with the rings, they are a good brightness. They look sick in the day, they can't be missed.

Yea go with LEDs. They are annoyingly bright but look great during the day and night.

This.

1t68pc.png

DO IT

Members online

Back